Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changing respawn point

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Preddy

Preddy

Changing respawn point Empty
PostSubject: Changing respawn point   Changing respawn point I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:32 pm

It was mentioned in the updates that we could change respawn points via the rest menu, but i havent found any option to do so in there. Not sure if its a bug or im just looking in the wrong place, so how is it done guys?
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Changing respawn point   Changing respawn point I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:39 am

your respawn is set by the town you call home. in your case, that's pretty much wayrest i believe. not one hundred percent sure tho. but i don't think the rest menu has ever worked that way
Back to top Go down
Kostchtchie

Kostchtchie

PostSubject: Re: Changing respawn point   Changing respawn point I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:36 am

Actually, the latest version of the mod did have that feature incorporated into the restmenu. But working from one mod to the other, it's not always apparent what is and isn't included in each version until somebody actually comes across and reports it. That's why reporting bugs is important and helpful for this. Just be aware that not everything is a bug and not everything is so easily fixed. I'll add this one to the list.
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: Changing respawn point   Changing respawn point I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:44 am

Just curious if this can be done Via the rest menu.. i have looked and i dont see anything. I would like to change a respawn location of one of my characters.
Back to top Go down
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

PostSubject: Re: Changing respawn point   Changing respawn point I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:25 am

I don't believe it can, no, sorry :S
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: Changing respawn point   Changing respawn point I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:28 am

Well.. thats not a good thing.. Everytime i respawn in DaggerFalls the PC's will no sooner kill me then look at me funny.. Sooner or later anyway.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Changing respawn point   Changing respawn point I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:50 pm

That shouldn't be happening. If there is an IC problem and it's led to someones death, the issue is to die then.
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: Changing respawn point   Changing respawn point I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Its not a "problem" my character is Evil. and there are plenty of good paladins out there that do log on and take the "smiting evil" role quite seriously. which they should. and i take my evil role seriously. but.. if im playing and i get killed being im low lvl ATM. and i should respawn in DaggerFalls. and a paladin is there. i really dont stand a chance. but to run and hide. is really my only option.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Changing respawn point   Changing respawn point I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:38 pm

murder in town is still quite against the law.
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: Changing respawn point   Changing respawn point I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:25 am

Then i guess i shall just deal with it. Smile thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing respawn point   Changing respawn point I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing respawn point
Page 1 of 1