Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shrubs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ella hamercaster

Shrubs Empty
PostSubject: Shrubs   Shrubs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:17 am

I am wondering if it is just my bad luck, or are there ~never~ any food morsels in the shrubs scattered about the lands. It's not a big deal, for some of us with poor spell slingers who need to rest from time to time, free food is a plus. I never find any in the wild. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

Shrubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrubs   Shrubs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:46 pm

Rangers, druids and the likes are the only ones that can get food from the shrubs I think... though not sure, this was the way in DD1 too.
Back to top Go down
Kostchtchie

Kostchtchie

Shrubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrubs   Shrubs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:12 pm

Incorrect. I don't remember what the original script was exactly, but it was a Lore check for everyone with a small bonus for rangers and druids, if I remember correctly. But that's the past.

Forage rolls are now a simple d20 roll plus the character's Wisdom modifier. You also gain a +1 to the roll for every 2 levels of ranger, 3 levels of druid, and 4 levels of barbarian. The roll for finding healing herbs is the same, but you only get a +1 bonus for every 3 levels of druid, and 5 levels of ranger. I think the DC is set at 20 right now, but maybe that's a little too high for the majority. I'll lower it a bit for the next update and we'll see how that works.
Back to top Go down
sack blabbith

sack blabbith

Shrubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrubs   Shrubs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:59 am

Is this still in effect? I have checked every shrub I pass, and have never once found anything. I wonder if a d20 roll wouldn't at least hit once or twice in all the time out and about. It is not a big deal, as food and healing herbs are minor items, but I am curious why it seems that I never find anything, while on DD1 I found food and herbs often and never played a ranger, druid, or barbarian.
Back to top Go down
sack blabbith

sack blabbith

Shrubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrubs   Shrubs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:23 am

OK... *looks at shoes in embarrassment* I found a morsel of food in a shrub while playing just now. Um... it tasted really good too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shrubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrubs   Shrubs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shrubs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: Questions-
Jump to: