Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winston in the SpiderHaunts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FederOnline

FederOnline

Winston in the SpiderHaunts Empty
PostSubject: Winston in the SpiderHaunts   Winston in the SpiderHaunts I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:14 pm

...still sells Healing Kits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FederOnline.net
Kostchtchie

Kostchtchie

PostSubject: Re: Winston in the SpiderHaunts   Winston in the SpiderHaunts I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:46 pm

Good Lord! Just when you think you get them all... I'm expecting to hear that Jenny Ments will be selling them next.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Winston in the SpiderHaunts   Winston in the SpiderHaunts I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:38 am

They are also still on the loot list for creatures like Giants... when I was clearing some Hillies and such.... they kept dropping.
Back to top Go down
FederOnline

FederOnline

PostSubject: Re: Winston in the SpiderHaunts   Winston in the SpiderHaunts I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:47 pm

Ogres did too.

And Jenny won't sell any if Shtak has anything to say about it...Bwahahahaha!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.FederOnline.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winston in the SpiderHaunts   Winston in the SpiderHaunts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winston in the SpiderHaunts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: Bug Forum-
Jump to: