Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favored Enemy for Rangers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AFI333AFI

Favored Enemy for Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Favored Enemy for Rangers   Favored Enemy for Rangers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:21 pm

I recently made a Ranger of Shevarash and I was just wondering if drow would fall under elves or not. Drow was not listed so I took elves. Well if anyone know something about this please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Favored Enemy for Rangers   Favored Enemy for Rangers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:47 am

I would assume they would since they are after all dark elves a sub-race of elves if not then they obviously did not keep the game updated for enemies
Back to top Go down
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

PostSubject: Re: Favored Enemy for Rangers   Favored Enemy for Rangers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:19 am

I'm pretty sure this is the case. I've made rangers with similar dispositions towards drow and so I took elf as a favored enemy, seemed to work *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favored Enemy for Rangers   Favored Enemy for Rangers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favored Enemy for Rangers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: Questions-
Jump to: