Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Non magical cloaks please?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deirdre

Deirdre

Non magical cloaks please? Empty
PostSubject: Non magical cloaks please?   Non magical cloaks please? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:53 am

Would it be possible for mundane cloaks to be bought, either in module, or in the starting area possibly? Say, 5-10 gold for a cheap one, 50-100 for a fine one?

I know that the magical ones can be saved up for, then dyed, but for new characters/players it might be nice to have one for appearance an roleplay?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Non magical cloaks please?   Non magical cloaks please? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:29 pm

An excellant suggestion though ofcourse I wuv my cloak and its enchanted with 2 effects and dyed but non-magical cloaks would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Non magical cloaks please?   Non magical cloaks please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:07 am

Of course, a cloak is a normal thing to have for any adventurer, larper, in game character or even the lowliest peasant. However, I do think there are plenty of 'lesser magical cloaks' about with +somethingrather on some skill.

Having a ton of non-magical items in your creation list as a DM can get kinda confusing and annoying in the end. But then again...

*thinks*

One or two with a name like "Hooded Cloak" or "Adorned Cloak" or somethingratherwhatsit....

Yup, plx? Smile
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Non magical cloaks please?   Non magical cloaks please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:38 pm

Certainly think the idea has merit
Back to top Go down
Ganon

PostSubject: Re: Non magical cloaks please?   Non magical cloaks please? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Yeah, I agree. I'd like more low enchanted cloaks (+1 to persuade or bluff/ +2 to hide/ etc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non magical cloaks please?   Non magical cloaks please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non magical cloaks please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: Questions-
Jump to: