Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crafting and DM help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telkar

Telkar

Crafting and DM help Empty
PostSubject: Crafting and DM help   Crafting and DM help I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:46 pm

I'd been crafting a certain garment of mine, failing 2 times on the torso resulting in the loss of 14500gp when I heard of the option of a DM helping me with it(through Falran). If I had done that to begin with I wouldn't have lost all this gold so it frustrated me a bit that the option hadn't been made apparent at all. So it'd be nice if it were made so. If it's not, then I think the option shouldn't be there.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/matthiasinn
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Crafting and DM help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting and DM help   Crafting and DM help I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:22 pm

Apologies Telkar. It's something players have asked the staff for aid in from time to time. It's not something we throw out as an always available service. That said, if someone requests it of a DM and we aren't busy, we'll be more than willing to help you out usually. Please keep in mind that crafting isn't as high up on the list of priorities as watching RP, giving out ToDs and running events.

That said, Farlan will aid PCs from time to time in the crafting of their weapons or armor. You will need to know exactly what you want done to the item. IE how many times clicking the next or previous button on each piece to be changed. Also, it will always cost more than it would if you were to do it yourself. It can cost alot more depending on his mood and the race of the person in question.
Back to top Go down

Crafting and DM help
Page 1 of 1