Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request for character deletion.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Burning-Embers

Request for character deletion. Empty
PostSubject: Request for character deletion.   Request for character deletion. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:23 am

I didn't really have the faintest on where to post this, and since it's a question, I thought I'd just put it under the question section.

Anyways, I'm wanting a Seria Lioana deleted from my list. There are currently two, the one I want deleting is the Chaotic Neutral. I sort of messed up on character creation, accidently left her with blonde hair. So yah, if possible, the CN Seria Lioana =) the CG Seria can be kept.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Request for character deletion.   Request for character deletion. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:03 pm

I don't use any of my characters other then Celdur so feel free to delete them
Back to top Go down
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

PostSubject: Re: Request for character deletion.   Request for character deletion. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:31 pm

Both of these requests have been done. Also for future reference, such things should go in the communications section for the DM's, and should also be made in separate posts, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for character deletion.   Request for character deletion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for character deletion.
Page 1 of 1