Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announce yourself with authority!

Go down 
+29
Death And Reaper
hedersb
Tearing the Weave
Burori
CalisCain
zei-keil
Q-2
Skyemoon76
Makuren
cheezy
blessedcurse
CredibleThreat
Telkar
FederOnline
AFI333AFI
Deirdre
Preddy
Ganon
Gorlando
Raland
Tripp
eolis1
ella hamercaster
Kayla92
Drunken scotsman
obxroni
Veritas
Snottling
whodatis?
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Announce yourself with authority! Empty
PostSubject: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:24 pm

Give us your log in name and who you play. Let us know who you are! And if you feel like going the extra mile and telling us a little about you, this is the place. Just keep it clean folks. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Talyssa Ironcrown...   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:58 pm

Well Entreri (my husband)finally had me sign up here ..My log on name is Skyemoon76 and my player name will be Talyssa Ironcrown ..another dwarven character ..well see you all around Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Aegius Ironcrown   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:31 pm

Hello everyone, if you are familiar with Daggerdale II then I probably do not need to introduce myself.But for those of who you who may be new I am Entreri MoonBlade the owner and creator of Daggerdale II. Snottling and I are also the lead designers though there have been many contributions by many people over the time it has taken this project to morph.I will likely login under my other account of Honor in Death and Aegius will be my latest addition to my dwarven contingent.Please feel free to send me a tell in game saying hello or with any questions.Also please feel free to die at my blade if we are enemies and I will try my best to NOT return the favor.
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:30 am

Hey there! I'm Snottling!
Most of you probably don't remember me. I was a player on the old Daggerdale server its first year, then I was a DM the two following years.
Right now, I'm helping Entreri building the module. It's a slow progress, but we're getting there soon Smile
You probably won't see me as a player much. I'll be focusing on DMing, as it is more satisfying to me.

I hope to see you all in-game soon Smile

-Snottling
Back to top Go down
Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:47 pm

Hello there, it's the one and only jumble of characters:

s8141523

I will be using the login s8141523 I.G, but will use Veritas as my forum name.

Some of you may remember me ( most likely negatively, as I made more than a few characters' lives hard lol! ) and I will most certainly remember you; I rarely forget names.

So, I hope this module gets up and running, and those of us still around can get together and roleplay.
Back to top Go down
obxroni

obxroni

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:42 am

*waves* Hello all.

A few may remember me from the old daggerdale, I was only there for about a month before it went down. Most know me as Queen71.
Back to top Go down
Drunken scotsman

Drunken scotsman

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Hello to all....Drunken scotsman here...some will know me from the old DD...

For some reason I was accepted as a DM for this litte server. Fools..Now I can put my plans for world domination into effect..Hm?...what?..What do you mean the mic is still on?!...*Goes off to beat his little Goblin henchman.*
Back to top Go down
Kayla92

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:10 pm

Well some know me as adorable and others not so much but always enjoyed every minute of torturing my friends or enemies but all with a smile. Hope to see everyone with bells on and great backgrounds of new characters and get to know people all over yet again. Umm still love chicken even after *looks around* well old guy must be sleeping probably past his bedtime anyways... *nods to woterdog* . Lords been working on a dwarf myself as tenacious1 can a test too she shaping up nicely....*giggles*

Hugs and knives,
Miss Kayla
Back to top Go down
ella hamercaster

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:01 am

I also played on DD. I played an elf. And a dwarf. The elf was named L'ueace. The dwarf was Helgith. At times I played well, at other times, not so well. Live and learn, eh? I also poked around a few other servers, but never found a home like Daggerdale. I look forward to playing here with you all, as the names as of yet are familiar and promise much fun!

As an aside... I am a guy. I chose the name "ella hamercaster" for a number of reasons, NONE of them having to do with trying to trick people into thinking I am a woman. It was the name of my first char when I played NWN and I figured I would just go with it. So yeah... I am a man. Not woman. Man. And yes, I know there is only one "M" in my spelling of "hamercaster"... did that on purpose. I only mention the gender thing because I am aware that idiot males sometimes take on the guise of women to ~try~ to gain favor from other idiots, and men also have odd problems with reality/fantasy and mess with women players or treat them differently. I was not expecting that when I began my long career as an online gamer... go figure. So again..... MAN. Not woman.
Back to top Go down
Kayla92

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:34 pm

What? Shadow in hells what of the baby then? Then who is the father?

Kayla
Back to top Go down
Drunken scotsman

Drunken scotsman

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:40 pm

*Looks up at Ella's post*..Hm...Sure...Not a woman.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
eolis1

eolis1

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:42 am

Eolis1 here.
Long time since I have seen most of these sign ons....
I played on DD for about a year or 2 before it went down. The PC I was probably most well known for was Amendir Amalle, Ranger of Wayrest.

I have not decided what I am gonna play this time around yet. Lately its been elven wizards and human barbarian clerics for me.
I was thinking of either a paladin this time or maybe... a druid.

Only time will tell...
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:28 pm

Some may remember me, some may not. If not, oh well. Rod-of-Frost 'ere. Played a few characters back on Daggerdale. Some liked some unlike. Looking forward to spend time away from the RP on WoW with going back to roots. Very Happy Take it easy and until swords meet!
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:29 am

Raland here, ingame username RalandFF7.
Play an Elven Bard named Celdur Dy'ner

Hows it going.
Back to top Go down
Gorlando

Gorlando

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:32 am

Ingame username: Gorlando Character: Thorias Azrak

Just installed NwN and started playing again. I am pretty new to the server, and I used to play on Nordock Genesis, but they put it away. *cries* No Why god why.. but yeah, I'm new.
Back to top Go down
Ganon

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:46 am

Hmm... some hated me, some didnt. Some said i couldnt roleplay, some said i was awesome.
Anyway, im back here dunno for how long, but ill give a shot or two when i have time.
You might remember Tarn, yes that was my character.
Back to top Go down
Preddy

Preddy

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:42 am

Username:pr3d47012 Character: Gorfind Be'dwa, the famous exile and muderor! *bows*
Back to top Go down
Deirdre

Deirdre

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:13 am

Deirdre is my name and login is DeirdreS, my character is Granuaile, a sun elven rogue. I look forward to meeting you all

Due to Granuaile's head model being unseen to some, I am playing Molly Malone instead, a human fighter
Back to top Go down
AFI333AFI

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:35 am

I used to play on the old DD with the same log in name. The main character I played way back when was Arto Krauss. Most probably will not remember him as I started playing on the old server about 2 months before it was taken down.

Now here on the current DD I play and elf named Gilthaniel Dedralin.
Back to top Go down
FederOnline

FederOnline

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:19 pm

SneeberFleeberheeven

It's a joke. I usually use my name as a log in, but, when Drew (dolynick) was running DD, I got banned for awhile for telling a DM to go frak herself with her 4-inch long nose (yes, she had a big nose because she posted a picture of herself on the web). So, I quit using my REAL name as a login and used SneeberFleeberheeven, because they banned my LOGIN, but not my CD Key. When I saw DD was back up, I didn't want to draw too much attention for being the guy who said....well, you know...

My real name is Kurt Federspiel, and my internet identity is FederOnline. I currently play Clyde Rift and Gorgon Shtak.

When the ToD came along, and I had to bribe a DM to get one, I quit DD and started helping make other worlds, doing scripting...now I'm back to playing...

So, call me Kurt....or Sneeber...

Raland wrote:
Raland here, ingame username RalandFF7.
Play an Elven Bard named Celdur Dy'ner

Hows it going.

It's gonna go great when Shtak slaps that grin off your face... Very Happy

Last edited by FederOnline on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.FederOnline.net
Telkar

Telkar

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:11 am

Username: -Telkar-

I'm an old DD player. Played characters like Joseph Volstone, Jonni, Malark Amblecrown, Nym, Quin Swift and Vonda Zorastryl. Hope to get as much feeling of home here as the old server did.

Last edited by Telkar on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/matthiasinn
CredibleThreat

CredibleThreat

PostSubject: Greetings   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:28 am

GSID: CredibleThreat

I, too, am an old DDer, found the server when it was wending down. Played, then, under the nicks P'Siniq and Perspicacity. Played Eno Zawinul, a halfling rogue and Cade Zhaar, a Zhent hatchetman. Currently, I'm returning to my Daggerdale roots with another halfling rogue, Corky Aumble.
Back to top Go down
blessedcurse

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:46 am

I am from the old DD as well. I played Celundel Imyn back in the days when Jonni, Nym, Saraneth, Blazye and Korden roamed the server.
Back to top Go down
cheezy

cheezy

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 am

Damnit I remember everyone that said... you might remember. You're making me feel really old. Curses on all of you, curses I says! cat

Last edited by cheezy on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ganon

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:58 am

Cheezy!
Cheezy!

awww, hello!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself with authority!   Announce yourself with authority! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announce yourself with authority!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: