Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Audience With Randall Morn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

An Audience With Randall Morn Empty
PostSubject: An Audience With Randall Morn   An Audience With Randall Morn I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:55 pm

An audience with Lord Morn has been requested by one member of the Dagger Falls Militia hereby known as Boulder Warshield.The petitioner requests that a charter be issued for a parcel of land to be bought from the Dale for the sole purpose of building a temple dedicated to the two dwarven gods Moradin the Soulforger and Clangeddin Silverbeard.Boulder Warshield has been made representative of the dwarven contingent who live and serve the Dale and henceforth will conduct all matters of the negotiations.A reasonable price is asked, being as said petitioners do serve the Dale proper and risk their lives for the security of the Dale and its residents on a daily basis.

*The Daggerdale Seal has been wax stamped at the bottom of the parchment and has been signed and witnessed by the Scribe of Daggerdale and Boulder Warshield*
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With Randall Morn   An Audience With Randall Morn I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:10 pm

Morn receives the petition, along with several other such official looking documents, and hands them to his second.

"Look through these and tell me which have merit."

"Of course, Lord Morn."

Roughly an hour later, he returns and hands it back to Morn.

"It seems one of the militia members, a dwarf named Boulder Warshield, wishes to purchase a parcel of land to erect a temple. He desires a meeting to discuss terms."

"Fine. Find an opening in my schedule and inform the dwarf of the time"

A missive is sent to Boulder informing him of an audience time with Morn in two tendays time.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With Randall Morn   An Audience With Randall Morn I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:40 pm

Boulder returns from yet another trek into the mountains south of Dagger Falls.As he is unloading some gear and a sizable amount of coins into his locker he sees Marcus Lethmay approaching him.Wiping a light sheen of sweat from his brow he nods to the captain and stops what he is doing to speak with him.In Marcus's right hand he carries a rolled up parchment bearing the seal of Daggerdale.Boulder asks in a very calm demeanor with brows raised "So.... be's dat me response to da petition I filed?" Marcus nods once and replies "Yes, your audience has been granted.The details concerning the matter including the time and date are listed in the document." Marcus extends the parchment to Boulder and with a simple "Good day to you militiaman." he wheels about on his right heel in an orderly fashion and with shoulders squared and chin high he turns and leaves the barracks.Boulders excitement is teeming at the mere thought of beginning the negotiations so instead of finishing his task he immediately opens the parchment and grunts and nods in satisfaction that the audience was granted.Looking to ceiling he smiles and says "Dere we be Battle Father.Yer vision ye granted me hopefully soon be becomin' a reality.Praise be ta ye!" With a heartfelt smile and a definitive purpose Boulder finishes the task at hand and stores the missive in with his belongings and shuts and locks his locker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With Randall Morn   An Audience With Randall Morn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Audience With Randall Morn
Page 1 of 1