Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lady's Grace

Go down 
+9
Mattews
Makuren
Tearing the Weave
Bear_Den
Telkar
Tripp
GreenMox
whodatis?
Venerate One
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tripp

Tripp

A Lady's Grace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:27 am

Game on!
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:00 am

Darn it! I missed the quest because our Internet was down from Friday until now.
I'd love to hear what happened, so, please, can any kind soul tell me what went down?

Thanks a lot,
Love,
Moxy Smile
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Nothing directly related to the quest happened, there were only two campaign players around so I decided that the one-off quest would replace 'ALG' for that one night. The next session carrying on from all the death and destruction will be ran on friday.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Gonna try and make it tonight. My power went out at my apartment because the power company are being morons so back at the bar using the wi-fi.
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Bah! i believe.. my absence in the forums really did not help at all when it came to wanting to play in this event.. ever. i only really got to participate in about.. 3 events of the whole series. Is this -completely- done?
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:24 pm

When are we going to continue? I am curious about the storyline and would like to see how it turns out Smile

Moxy
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:53 pm

My thought is that it is on hiatus for now. Ven is in the military and has either shipped out for a time or is about to soon. I'm not sure however, but I haven't seen so much as a whisper from him in some time.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:31 am

He's on a tough training at the moment. Smile

So yes. I think it's for another 2 or 3 weeks or so.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Apologies for the delay folks, i was called away for four weeks to do some last minute pre-deployment training. I hope to get this wrapped up soonish (due to the fact ill be in afghanistan this time next month :p ) So stay tuned for times etc
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:37 am

Will do sir. Smile would Fenk still be applicable for this quest? he's only lvl 6 ATM and i was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lady's Grace
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Scheduled Quests-
Jump to: