Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How the heck is that possible?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tripp

Tripp

How the heck is that possible? Empty
PostSubject: How the heck is that possible?   How the heck is that possible? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:30 pm

Okay, as some of you may know. I am bringing friends from WoW to this server. Next to Tira, my three other friends are having a problem with trying to log into the server and being asked a DM Password. I am very clueless on how they are doing this. Anybody mind shedding some light on what they are doing wrong here?
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: How the heck is that possible?   How the heck is that possible? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:31 pm

Are they trying to get into the game by clicking on the DM button rather than the Play button?
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: How the heck is that possible?   How the heck is that possible? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:38 pm

You mean at the loud up screen? Heck... That might be it...
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: How the heck is that possible?   How the heck is that possible? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:41 pm

That will be it, there is no other way lol
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: How the heck is that possible?   How the heck is that possible? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:35 pm

'ey! Never clicked on anything on that screen except play... Bah... Welcome to delete this post, m'lord.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: How the heck is that possible?   How the heck is that possible? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:39 pm

I shall recommend a doe of leeches sire...
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: How the heck is that possible?   How the heck is that possible? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Shocked confused lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the heck is that possible?   How the heck is that possible? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How the heck is that possible?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: