Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We, the DM staff, require your aid :)

Go down 
+10
FederOnline
Shaikahn
Mattews
Blue-Wizard
Tearing the Weave
Tripp
whodatis?
Venerate One
Telkar
liquid shadow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

We, the DM staff, require your aid :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We, the DM staff, require your aid :)   We, the DM staff, require your aid :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:27 pm

1:18 PM Eastern Standard or so, my character was just to the first group of orcs on the Tesh Trail, darkness AoE was active and it crashed on a sneak attack.
Back to top Go down
sack blabbith

sack blabbith

PostSubject: Re: We, the DM staff, require your aid :)   We, the DM staff, require your aid :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:08 am

About 1:50 AM EST, three of us were in the boss room in the lizard cave. None of us were casting spells, the Lizard Queen was active though.
Back to top Go down
sack blabbith

sack blabbith

PostSubject: Re: We, the DM staff, require your aid :)   We, the DM staff, require your aid :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:34 pm

About 12:15 EST AM, standing in DF RPing with other chars....

I think the incredible CHAOTIC EVIL-ness of all involved crashed the server.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: We, the DM staff, require your aid :)   We, the DM staff, require your aid :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:00 am

12:50 something -5 GMT Lia, Keli, Bortimir and Corky were in the troll caves, and there was a group of trolls. Lia used a fireball arrow and crashing did occur.
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: We, the DM staff, require your aid :)   We, the DM staff, require your aid :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:04 am

yup Fireball arrow FTW! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We, the DM staff, require your aid :)   We, the DM staff, require your aid :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We, the DM staff, require your aid :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2