Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keep solid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telkar

Telkar

Keep solid Empty
PostSubject: Keep solid   Keep solid I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:23 pm

I'm leaving the server now, due to a number of things which details I prefer not to fully express here on a public forum. I can say though, that I don't like the direction this server is taking and that I dislike the rulings of certain individuals here. I have felt the increasing hostility towards me as a player although it's more often indirect. I preferred to stay and see if this was going where I thought it was going, and it did, the apex reached in a loss of ToD. The reasons for that will inevitably be of the nature I will never agree with, which in turn results in fundamental difference of beliefs that won't ever be reconcilable.

There are some great players here though, whom I wish to thank for all the roleplay(you know who you are). Sorry for not participating in the rest of the campaign Venerate One, it really seems like a well crafted one. It looked like you have a sufficient number of players for it now though. If anyone is interested, I'll probably be hanging out in Ravenloft and possibly TSM sometime later. I'm also waiting on Aglarond as always with great anticipation.

I'll probably make some final RP posts for my characters sometime when I feel like it. Laters.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/matthiasinn
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Keep solid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep solid   Keep solid I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:14 pm

I'll reply here as it was I that took his ToD away and with whom Telk had his issues. The character had been rping very little at all, let alone with newer players. Part of the ToD is the responsibility of getting new players involved and helping them in their RP. Murkur was doing neither. He frequently solo'd, going to the same areas over and over again, which is called farming, I believe, even if there has been a reset. He would log in as soon as there was a reset, start in Tesh (a place he had no valid RP reason to go to), buy the barkskin, then run to DF and do the same there. And then he would log out. When asked to not do this any more as it was metagaming, a discussion ensued.

As far as hostility, I can only speak for myself, but there is/was none.

As to the direction of the server, it remains as it -always- has. To maintain the highest RP standards possible. That includes stopping power building (something I am not accusing Telk of doing), metagaming, and other nonsense.

By the way, instead of discussing the loss of your ToD with me, you're leaving. That is your choice. You are a member of this server if you wish to be, Telk. I was taking the ToD away for a short time. If you want to come and talk to me at -any- time, let me know. I'll be happy to do so. Your vault will remain intact in case you change your mind. However, this thread will be locked as there is no need for anything further in this forum.
Back to top Go down

Keep solid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: