Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A faltering step

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AikidoLord

A faltering step Empty
PostSubject: A faltering step   A faltering step I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:49 pm

Marcus sat on the edge of the farmlands outside Dagger Falls, one hand holding the worn amulet of helm that he often hung around his neck, the other holding an equally worn flask. Taking another sip, his eyes holding a sort of determined sadness he tosses the amulet from him. It flies far, hitting the ground with a dull thud like that of a hearts beat, rolling a way till covered in dirt, came to rust under a shrubs shadow. Taking one last drink, Marcus tucked the flask back into the jacket before standing. He called out into the night, Shade, i have done as you asked, i seek to speak with you once more and find the answer to my questions! As he called out, around him the darkness quieted even further, as if equally sad at witnessing the mans choice.
Back to top Go down

A faltering step
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: