Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Prayer and a Vision

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaikahn

A Prayer and a Vision Empty
PostSubject: A Prayer and a Vision   A Prayer and a Vision I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:40 pm

Threndor pushed himself up from the table outside the inn of the Falls, entering the inn he made his way upstairs into the lounge. Kneeling down he displayed the parchment (with the drawing of the axe from his fathers vision) out in front of him.

He examines the drawing for a time, before finally drawing forth his own axe, comparing the two, and placing his symbol of Clangeddin in the center of the blade......the comparison was strikingly similar. He gazed back and forth from parchment to his axe for some time.

Finally he places one hand over the blade of his axe and the Battle Lords symbol, and begins to chant a long prayer, asking for Clangeddin to bless his weapon with a fraction of his divinity, melding the axe blade and symbol into one.

He prayed for hours eyes closed, he had seen other priests enchant weapons in a similar fashion. He knew it was exhausting and could take quite some time. But he was determined, for now more than ever he needed the aid of his Deities strength, the construction of the temple was at hand, if only he could accomplish a dangerous task, and fearing he has lost his closest friend, who had always been there to protect him from harm.

Yes he needed Clangeddin's favor now.

Hours went by, his prayer unfaltering as visions flashed through his mind.....
*Dwarves and men worked hard shaping stone, lifting stone, breaking stone.....* Another flash.

*Boulder, Pearl and Threndor stood in a vast hall, monuments to the Battle Lord and the All Father looming high above them, a tankard in Boulder's hand as well as one in Threndor's, and the ever so elegant smile of Pearl*

As he finishes his prayer he feels a surge channeling through him.... He opens his eyes and looks down to the axe............
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer and a Vision   A Prayer and a Vision I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:58 pm

(to clarify for everyone, we do not make magic weapons for people. if you wish a personalized weapon, write up a weapon description and it will be put on the same weapon you have. only quest items and rp things are given and those are at random and by dm discretion. asking for them will not get you one. so, if the point of this was to see about getting a description put on your weapon, write one up and i'll be happy to put it on there. if the point was asking for a better magic item, its not happening. oh, and this in no way is a put down on the poster for asking. don't ask, you never know Wink )
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer and a Vision   A Prayer and a Vision I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:33 pm

// Sorry should have mentioned it, yes it is for a description i didnt mean for it to sound like i was looking for a better item.
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Clangeddin's Will   A Prayer and a Vision I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:45 pm

This axe was acquired by Threndor, Battle Priest of Clangeddin, through means of trade. It bore an uncanny resemblance to a drawing of an axe that his own father envisioned and sketched on a piece of parchment.
The only difference was the sketched axe had the crossed axes symbol of Clangeddin.

Through countless hours of prayer and sheer determination Threndor created the axe of his fathers vision, binding his own Holy Symbol of the Battle Lord into the blade of his axe.

As the process was finished, the symbol of the Battle Lord shone brightly in the center of the blade, divine runes etched along the edge, dubbing the axe "Clangeddin's Will".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer and a Vision   A Prayer and a Vision I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Prayer and a Vision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: