Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for stout adventurers

Go down 
+4
whodatis?
GreenMox
Venerate One
Bear_Den
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bear_Den
DM
DM

Looking for stout adventurers Empty
PostSubject: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:24 pm

Aye, That bee'd right *Thorgrm talks loudly to a friend as they sit at the table outside the Inn* I'm mean'in to go back down there soon's I c'n get 'nuff hardy folk together. Durned black elfers bee'd too close to the 'falls an' I'm mean'in to drive 'em out!

Ye think'd ye ready fer go'in down there wid me?

*Talks to all his friends he meets about town with the same request*

OOC: Looking for anyone interested in venturing down into the drow stronghold (or any lesser traveled roads). I would like to have 4-6 players around 16+ level.

Best times for me would be Friday Mornings around 8-9AM Eastern, or Friday Nights about 10PM Eastern.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:52 pm

*Vee sits chewing loudly on an apple. The memory of the drow weapon master that escaped him recently coming vividly to his mind. He tosses his applecore towards a stray cat and jerks his chin towards the dwarf* Ill take a stroll with you...
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:33 pm

Sure, friend Thorgrim. We been thru' thick an' thin tagether, an' tha' ain' stoppin' now, eh?
Axe high. We go.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:17 pm

//any chance of getting a fellow DM to run with this also? 4-6 lvl 16+ characters i massively overkill for the drow stronghold...
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:48 pm

If you're wanting an overseer and do it Friday evening, I'll be happy to watch over you.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:26 pm

*Tristan burps, rubs his crotch and pushes the two-copper wench off his lap and nods to Vee* Comming with you alright.... need to break some pansy bones after they be sending me running with their foul arse magicks! Might be something to be had too.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:54 pm

*looks about at the folk that have gathered and nods* Good ye'd all be ready fer go'in.

OOC: I will plan to be on Friday Night then and ready to go about 9:30 PM Eastern. Some extra DM involvement would be great.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:05 pm

(just a query....which drow place are we talking about? the one near wayrest or the other one)
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:17 pm

The other one. With the cave entrance in the forest south of DF.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:27 pm

*stands at the outside ring of gathered souls with his gauntleted fist resting easily on Geddinshocks hilt.With a nod of his head at the words Thorgrim speaks he says loud and clear* Aye lad....be countin' me in too.I ain' fer lettin' ye have all da fun ye know! *with a chuckle he walks towards the Eyrie to pray*
Back to top Go down
E

E

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:58 pm

Draukur is standing with his back against the general store, a scowl on his face and a pipe in his mouth, as he addresses Thorgrim.

"Hrm. Ye be needin' sum'one teh break up all teh locks fer ye and I always be up fer beatin' up elves."

He grumbles something inaudible to himself and blows masses of smoke before continuing.

"Ye kin count me in as well, lad."
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:57 am

((no more than 6 will be going on this trek of Thorgrims, just so you know))
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:38 am

*Tristan is still scratching something as he stands a bit bored outside of town, leaning against a post, yawning and waiting for the others to show up*

I swear.... *spits*

*Tristan stops rubbing and just looks around, staring at the gate into Dagger Fall
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Just so you're aware, this looks to be going on roughly the same time as Ven's one-off event....
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:54 pm

*Threndor nods as Boulder offers himself up to the Trek* Well ye buggers ain' goin ta far witou' a gud priest ta be's blessin ye all *Tugs his beard as he grins* Ye cin coun' me in.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:30 pm

OOC: With the dm event that occured tonight, I likely will not be able to go until next week Friday for any who may be interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for stout adventurers   Looking for stout adventurers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for stout adventurers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: