Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dwarves of Dagger Falls.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaikahn

Dwarves of Dagger Falls..... Empty
PostSubject: Dwarves of Dagger Falls.....   Dwarves of Dagger Falls..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:48 pm

--Written in the Dwarven tongue--

Our time has come lads and lasses, Lord Morn has graciously accepted our plea to build the temple to the moradinsamman. But before we can start, we have two tasks to complete and i will need the help from many of ye.

Firstly, we will need sever hunnert and fifty thousand coins to build.... Boulder, being the spokesman fer us was holding our donations and venture
funds, which i believe was either the entire amount, or most of it. But i have not seen him fer a few days now, hopefully he will reply to this message posted in the inn.

Secondly, i need a strong group of us to venture into the eagles eyrie, down to the core of the evil, and cleanse it forever, once we are there it will take me sometime to channel enough divine power from Clangeddin to destroy the evil that pollutes this place, while i am in prayer i will need stalwart guards to protect me. Keli has already agreed, i am hoping Boulder will be there, as well as any of ye, who wish to see the temple completed.

If'n ye would like to join me on this endeavor, please ask Fentil to post your reply, so i may begin to plan this cleansing.

Axe high kinsmen.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Dwarves of Dagger Falls.....   Dwarves of Dagger Falls..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:44 pm

*Thorgrim reads over the script, then leaves a note of his own with fentil* I got'd more funds fer give'n the lad. Ye jus' let me know how much.

As far as go'in down into the eagles eyrie. Ye know'd ye ain't got'd ask me. Jus' say where 'n when to me. Me axe and shield be yers.

Steadfast,
Thorgrim
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Dwarves of Dagger Falls.....   Dwarves of Dagger Falls..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:22 pm

After running into one another in town last night Boulder and Threndor made plans for the cleansing of the Eyrie.He vowed to be there when the time is nigh.Afterwards with the conversation coming to a close Boulder gave Threndor three hundred thousand gold coins with the promise of more if they were needed.With a blessing from the priest and a hearty farewell Boulder once again stomped off into the wilds with a bright smile splayed across his features.As he walked through the Southern Farmlands he reminds himself to seek out Pearl at her earliest convenience to help with the coming task.Looking to the inky black night with its many faceted poin6ts of wishes he says into the cool breeze "Clangeddin, me warriors soul be yers fer all da days o' eternity.I pray fergiveness an' wisdom fer da trial we 'er ta be facin'.I pray fer strength an' endurance so me axe never sways 'er falters in its duty ta ye.Hear me Clangeddin fer I be Boulder Warshield an' I humble meself ta ye once again an' vow ta ne'er be questionin' yer will.Me blood,me flesh,me soul an' me death!" After speaking his prayer he sets off feeling a pure sense of joy and renewal.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: Dwarves of Dagger Falls.....   Dwarves of Dagger Falls..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am

And deep within the Eyrie, a tomb begins to stir...
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Dwarves of Dagger Falls.....   Dwarves of Dagger Falls..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:35 am

*dust that used to settle slowly and certainly is now disturbed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dwarves of Dagger Falls.....   Dwarves of Dagger Falls..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dwarves of Dagger Falls.....
Page 1 of 1