Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baptized in Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bear_Den
DM
DM

Baptized in Blood Empty
PostSubject: Baptized in Blood   Baptized in Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:22 pm

An anxious click-clock-click-clock resounded in the hall, light flickering from the torches lining the walls on both sides. A loud moan comes from the other side of a thick oaken door and the click-clock-click-clock stops for a moment.

“You’re doing well my lady; the child will soon be here” The caring voice of a wet nurse soothing the laboring woman could be heard through the doors thickness.

The click-clock of the pacing of the soon to be father resumes. He wears the nervous, frightened look of a minor noble that can hardly believe his wife is about to give birth to his child. It was not that long ago he was considered a boy. He is dressed in fine silk trousers and a matching shirt. His right hand resting easily on the pommel of the jeweled sword strapped to his hip. It was a fine blade, more ceremonial and flashy, but still serviceable.

The whirlwind of his courtship raced through his mind. Arranged marriages were not so bad. It allowed him to focus on the responsibilities he had to his lands rather than worrying if he is impressing a woman.

She, his wife, was a kind young lady from a rich merchant family, promised to him for securing contracts with her fathers business. For some time she seemed depressed, but after a time she started to spend more and more time at the stables caring for the horses. It wasn’t long before she seemed happy to be there. It was just as well for him, he had other responsibilities to worry over. Who knows, perhaps once his child is born he will be able to spend more time with her and the child, maybe even riding the horses she has grown so fond of.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his wife screaming in pain, louder than any other labor pains, louder that he would think humanly possible. Then silence. Something is wrong! He rushes to the door pushing it open only to be stopped by the wet-nurse.

“You can’t come in here, Sir!”

He pushes past her anyways, bursting into the room. His wife lays there coated in sweat. A bundle cradled in her arms is a large bundle, His child! He rushes forward even as the wet-nurse tries to usher him out of the room. My child!

He recoils back, confusion on his face. Raped! She must have been raped by a foul orc! How? When? Where? What brute dare lay a hand on……. He looks to his wife for an answer.

Trembling and weak she answers her voice barely above a whisper.

“I’m sorry my lord. I didn’t mean for thi…”

Rage filled his head as understanding flooded into him. All he saw was red.

“My Lord! What hav…… ungh”

He yanks the blade from the wet-nurses stomach as he storms out the door.

The halls were spattered red with blood in his wake as he made his way out of the mansion. The young noble crossed the courtyard in mere seconds and burst through the barn door.

Several orcs, indentured to his father, work in the dim light. The hulking brutes stare dumbly at him, not understanding why he was there? Why was his sword stained with blood!

“Which of you dare touch my wife?!” He roars through clenched teeth. His eyes focusing, growing accustomed to the light as he rushes towards them, cutting into them.

He turns to leave, his rage still nearly sated. The sword quivering in his hand.

From behind a pile of straw steps the large orc he has ever seen. Bare from the waist up, his massively muscled chest covered in thick black curls of hair. No, Not hair, Fur.

“You!” He grips his sword tight as he swings for the brutes head.

-------
As the sun rises the door to the birthing room creaks open. Silence and blood greet the one who enters. The sickly coppery smell permeates the room. Silence.

Then,the soft gurgling of a drawn breath. Life!

A large calloused hand reaches down, touches the death cold face of the Lady, caresses gently. That same hand lifts the wounded baby, cradling it, wiping at the blood.

-----
The guards came to the barn last. The carnage inside is complete. The bloody bodies of the workers litter one corner. The murdered noble lay crushed and lifeless, tossed against a wall. Why? Why is he not butchered like everyone else?

“Are you sure all is counted for?” The guard captain turns grim faced to the cook.

“Yes….yessir” He barely croaks out. “That’s everyone except the orc”
He holds his baking hat in his hands. ‘The others called him ‘Voolarg’, I believe”

-----
At the mid-day sun horns blare and the cry goes out. The hunt for the killer begins!
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

Baptized in Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baptized in Blood   Baptized in Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:17 pm

A supply caravan arrives bringing timber, hardware, farm tools and dry goods. All for the recovery of Dagger Falls.

A huge Half-Orc with long hair that is braided down his back climbs off one of the wagons. His heavily muscled body is also covered in thick dark hair almost resembling the fur of an animal. He has a light coating of road dust all over.

Making his way to a nearby stream he strips down. Placing his gear in a pile, last he places a huge straight bladed greatsword on the ground near the stream. Without a care jumps into the cool waters rinsing away the road and sweat. Careless and unashamed he bathes. Passersby can see that his body has many dark scars criss-crossing much of his body and arms. He has one particularly nasty scar across his throat, old, but it looks like it should have killed him when it was fresh.

After his bath he climbs onto the bank and puts on his sweat stained leather armor, then picks up the huge blade and puts it in a scabbard secured across his back.

Still dripping wet he walks into the Inn and presses a gold coin into a wenches hand, then makes a drinking motion as if he's holding a mug. Without a word he sits waiting for his ale.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

Baptized in Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baptized in Blood   Baptized in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Dust stirred up around his feet as he walked along the road, his heavy footfalls making dull thud sounds. The peasant had said the general store was nearby. Where was it?
He walked on, his head swaying from side to side as he looked for the sign marking the store. It wasn’t until the last moment that he saw the woman approaching, saying something to him.
“Wait!” She called out as her hand touched his arm. “Wait. I need your help!”
Turning to face the woman his face showing he was annoyed at her.
“What?” The huge Half-Orc asked in a deep gravely voice. His hands resting folded across his barrel like chest. Looking down at the woman, her red hair glowing in the bright sun, he relaxed slightly. “What is it you need?”
“I need help fighting a band of kobolds.” Her voice confident and sure. “They have terrorized the farmers to the south and I learned there is coin to be earned.”
His eyes scanned the woman taking in everything. The bruises along her arms, her disheveled clothes, her hair bright like spun copper, and her eyes deep and piercing. She wore no armor and carried no weapon other than a rusted dagger at he hip and a crossbow with a cracked stock. “It is to the south” She gestures in the opposite way he was walking .
Without a word Voog turned about, his long gate carrying him swiftly to the south. He only occasionally glanced back as the woman hurried along, tried to keep up.
“Hey, Don’t you even want to know my name? Aren’t you curious?” She doubled her steps coming alongside him.
“No” He kept walking, only turning when she gestured to a large farm at the south edge of town.
The farmer smiled wide when he saw them walk up. “Miss Molly, I’m so glad you decided to help” Farmer Jed grasped the handle of a hoe tightly. “And you brought a friend. Good!”
“Yes, so these wretched creatures are just east you say?” She turns looking to the low lying hills.
“And, Who’s your friend?” The farmer looks up at the dark haired Half-Orc gripping the handle of his hoe even tighter.
“Voog”, The brute answers then turns east and starts to walk. Molly double stepping to keep pace.
The hills are low with steep ravines limiting where the two could walk. They followed a trail to the north hoping to find where the vermin made their lair. They were nearly convinced they were in the wrong area when a sharp “crack” sound comes from just to their left. A stone bounces off a large rock and rolls to a stop in the skree. More stones start coming in at them from ahead. Four lizard like creatures use crude slings of un-tanned hide to throw the rocks with deadly force.
Voog charges ahead, his huge greatsword in his hands, bellowing to ‘Tempus’. His first swing catches the lead kobold just at it’s left shoulder, he cleaves almost completely through it. Two more stones sail in, cracking against his head and chest. He was nearly overcome when he hear Molly calling out. No, not calling, singing. He could not follow the words, but the tune itself reminded him of his days in training. Shaking his head, Voog rushes at two of the creatures giving two low sweeps of his sword he guts each. Turning to the last only to see it stumble and fall, a crossbow bolt in its neck. Searching the area they find only dead ends.
The two circle back and head east more. Deeper into the hills. The walking becomes more difficult when they hear scrambling ahead. Readying for anything they move forward cautiously. What they found they weren’t ready for. A Half-Orc man dressed in finery and glowing slightly rummages in the pockets of two dead kobolds.
“Oh, Don’t. I’m a friend!” He stumbles over a root and lands on his butt. Molly gives Voog a concerned look, then turns to the man.
“What are you doing here in the wilds?” She asks, her voice carrying an air of authority. The two look about, taking in the two dead kobolds.
“The farmer sent me. Said I may find” Hopefulness in his voice. “Help here. Gesturing about the hills. “I look for..”
“Yes, You look for chimes stolen from his wife” Molly finishes. “Very well. What do you think Voog?”
Voog’s only response is a deep grunt before moving further along the trail.
“Does that mean Yes?” Scrambling to his feet he brushes his finely made robes off. He looks in time to see Voog move around a turn, then looks to Molly.
“I guess it does.” She moves to help the man straighten his things. “I’m Molly, and that” gesturing up the trail. “Is Voog. He’s not very talkative but out here I guess that’s good.”
The Half-Orc smiles warmly and then bows in a low sweep. “Charlesburg Marrbury at your service, Miss Molly. My magics at your service” Giving a sheepish grin. “For the time at least.”
They are startled out of their greeting by a loud roar to ‘Tempus’ and the screeches of what could only be dying kobolds.
Hurrying along the trail they find Voog standing at the mouth of a cave, three dead koblods at his feet. He carefully wipes off his huge blade with an oiled rag and then rummages about the dead looking for valuables.
“I see you worship Tempus” Speaking in Orcish, Charlesburg tries to get some familiarity with Voog.
“You do not wish the woman to know what you say?” Voog replies in deep gutteral common.
“I, No, That wasn’t…” Charlesburg looks from Voog to Molly, blushing a deep red. “I meant no offense. I only asked about his worship”
Giving a warm and reassuring smile that instantly lets Charlesburg know there was no need to explain. She then turns to Voog. “Woman? This woman has a name.” Not demanding, but with authority.
“Mally” Voog says deeply. Then takes a torch from his pack he is about to strike a flint to it when Charlesburg speaks up.
“Allow me.” With a flourish of his hands and a brief arcane chant he sets a bright light to hover over Voogs head. “There” Brushing off his hands. “I have more magiks too.”
Following Voog they entered the low cielinged cavern. They barely entered when four kobolds rushed at them. Spears hardened by fire, they rush in poking at the three adventurers.
Barring the way Voog swings at the kobolds killing two almost instantly. From behind him he hears Molly’s melodious voice and the steady words of Charlesburg. Swinging at the two remaining creatures his sword gets caught on an exposed tree root.
Seeing an opening the wretched kobolds rush in, short spears lowered to skewer Voog in the lower stomach.
He would have been done, but from behind a crossbow bolt takes one creature in the chest, and a ray of icy air slams into the other making it stagger then drop.
Voog frees his sword, then gives his companions a grunt before moving deeper into the cave.
In a large chamber they find several crude chests and a barrel. Eyes watching the shadows, Voog stands ready as Molly searches about.
“I found them!” She exclaims excitedly as she pulls a set of chimes from the chest. The goes about searching the rest taking a few rough gems and some gold.
They were turning to leave when they hear a low chanting from a passage leading deeper in, then several crossbow bolts storm in, one burying into Voogs shoulder, another deeply into Molly’s thigh. With a screech she falls to the ground.
With a roar Voog charges in his sword rising and falling faster and faster. Charlesbug kneels next to Molly and pulls the nasty bolt from her leg then applies a clean cloth with some healing salve, wrapping it tightly.
Charlesburg then stands and chants bathing the next chamber in light. There Voog has dropped on kobold and cuts at another. His eyes lock onto what he knows would be there. A shaman chanting, ready to bring it’s foul magic to bear on his companion. Before it can finish he spits out a string of arcane words, pointing at the Shamman. Two missiles of pure energy fly unerringly to their mark. The Shamman is thrown broken into the stone wall.
He begins to chant again when he hears the sharp clack of a crossbow. Fearing what he expects he flinches, then hears a thud. Behind him a kobold lies unmoving, a bolt buried in it’s neck. Molly perched against a chest has her now empty crossbow laying beside her.
They both hear a flurry of sound and turn to see the last of the kobolds cut in two with a vicious chop from Voog.
Staggering back out of the passage to his companions, Voog has deep red blood flowing from his shoulder.
“Voog!” Getting to her feet, Molly hops towards him. Taking out a vial she hands it to him. “Drink this. Now!”
He holds up a hand and shakes his head. Then he takes a vial out of his own pouch. Holding the vial in one hand, he reaches up with the other. With a deep grunt he pulls the bolt from his shoulder. Stumbling with pain, Voog lifts the vial, drinking it down quickly. Almost instantly the blood stops flowing, the wound just another scar.
Molly nods to her’friend’ then drinks her own vial. The blood flowing out of her wound stopping and knitting itself back together.
The three made their way back into the sunlight. Battered and bloodied they walked back out of the hills.
“You found them!” Farmer Jeb exclaimed seeing them return. “Here. You must take this” Handing each companion a small pouch. “Thank you”
Farmer Jeb and his wife wave to the three as they follow the road back to town. Voog in front, his long gate taking him ahead of the others.
“You see, magic has many uses. Why, I once had this….” Voog strides even faster leaving Charlesburg and Molly to their talks. They will catch him outside the Inn when the arrive.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

Baptized in Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baptized in Blood   Baptized in Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Lost in thought, the huge half-orc didn't see or hear the crunch of gravel as the figure approached. He stared up at the blue skies with a blank look as he stuffed more mushroom into his mouth.

"Voog!' The armored woman calls out as she approaches closer. A hin at her side shifts a bit nervously from one foot to the other.

Looking along the road to the woman his eyes quickly register his friend. He pushes himself to his feet and gives a nod.

"Battle Maiden" His deep voice sounding like two large stones grating against each other. He tosses the remaining chunk of mushroom onto the ground where it lays next to other cast offs from his meal.

"Where are you bound?" She looks over his armor noting fresh blood spattered across his chest. "It seems you have been busy today"

"Yes, Bandit ambushed me on the road. I chased them into the hills " Waving his hand towards the northwest. "Now they are dead."

"Hmm Care to join us?" She sweeps her foot along the ground pushing the mushroom bit about. "After your meal anyways."

"I'm done"

"Was it good?" Rae asked, still pushing about the bits of mushroom.

"Taste like dirt" Voog said, his voice not revealing distaste or enjoyment.

The Hin chuckles a bit, then taps his finger against his chin a moment. With a flourish of his hands and arcane words flowing from his mouth he cast a spell.

"Poof" Onto his small hand a little green mushroom appears.

"Hmm, Not quite what I expected but, " With a shrugs the Hin tosses the small mushroom into his mouth, chewing it quickly.

"Eew! Pah" He almost immediatly spits it out onto the ground. "Taste like slimey crap!"

The Battle Maiden and Voog exchange glances then.

"You eat slimey crap?" Just a hint of humor in Voogs deep gravely voice.

"Uhm. No. I meant....." His face red, the hin looks away a moment, then after gaining composure looks back to Rae and Voog.

"Voog, This is Sting." She gestures to the still flustered Hin. " I've heard of troubles from Lizardmen not far from here. We are going to look for the beasts. Would you come along with us?"

"It would be an honor to battle at your side" Voog says, then nods deeply to Rae. Then he looks to the Hin and all he offers is a grunt before turning south down the road. "Come, I have seen the lair"

The journey to the Lizardman lair was not far and the three soon found themselve looking down into a small valley as a patrol of beasts made their way along a path towards the heroes. The afternoon sun glaring down on them, the lizardmen did not notice the three companions until it was too late. With a roar to Tempus Voog and Rae charged into the scaley brutes.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

Baptized in Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baptized in Blood   Baptized in Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:00 pm

The stench permeating from the cave made Sting and Rae gag for several moments, and then their sense dulled to the point where the smell was only mildly revolting. The huge half-orc standing beside them wrinkled his nose, but that was the only hint that he was even offended in the least. Voog crawled through the muddy hole unto it opened up into a natural cavern. Behind him Rae made her way with less trouble. Lastly Sting only needed to duck his head as he walked, still pinching his nose closed.
The cavern was lit by patches of phosphorescent moss and the occasional sputtering torch. Even the lizardmen needed some type of light to move about in there. The three stood along one wall as their eyes adjusted to the faint light.
"Get used to it." Rae nudges at Sting who quickly stopped pinching his nose. "You'll find it hard to fight with one hand."
Looking down a long shadow filled passage at the back of the cave; the hin took a few steps forward. "I'll go see what's ahead. Hopefully the entire Lizard tribe isn't waiting for us. With all the noise he made. " He jerks his thumb at Voog before moving into the darkness.
A low growl follows him, ushering him to move along even further from Voog.
Not far down the passage it opens even wider into a large cavern Luck! The guards are either deaf, or simply didn't care. No matter. They are sitting in some squalor on the ground, a crude woven mat between them with a few stacks of coins scattered on top of it.
Creeping forward, Sting draws his dagger and lunges down at the first guard’s neck. The dagger glances off the hardened scales barely drawing any blood.
"Oops!" He jumps back, but the two guards are already on their feet, heavy morningstars gripped in both taloned hands. Shaking slightly the Hin holds his dagger out, weaving the blade left then right.
"Tempus!" Rae hurls herself into the first, bashing it back with her shield as she cuts into the next guard as she passes.
With a keening screech the guards move to the sides into a flanking position, forgetting the Hin and his puny blade to flank the battle maiden. The morningstars whirl over head pressing closer with each turn.
"Graaaahhhhhh!" Out of the darkness Voog rushes in, a savage cut severing the arm off the nearest guard. Its companion freezes a moment as the limb bounces across the floor to splash into a brackish pool of slime.
That one moment of hesitation was all the guard knew, the next moment it was staring down at the long blade that now pierced its chest and the slender hand of the priestess holding it.
Far from done, even with one arm with a back handed swing, the guard hammers the deadly steel headed flail into Voog's chest with a sickening crunch. Hissing it's glee it stalks forward to follow through.
It staggers once, then again. Darkness closes as the cavern floor rushes to meet its head.
Sting pulls his dagger out of the one armed guards back, twisting as he pulls. A fountain of blood shoots across to splatter onto the still convulsing body of the Lizard that lay at Rae's feet.
Rae helps Voog to his feet after kneeling over him, a healing prayer removing the throbbing pain.
"My thanks, Battle Maiden" He moves down another passage, not waiting as the Hin rummages through the filthy pouches tied to a cord about each Lizardmans waist.
The next few guards were even less attentive than the first, barely even putting up a fight before falling to the three heroes.
To this point they only met meager resistance and even fewer rewards.
"This is a mistake, these are not even worth a breath" Voog growls to Rae as the two move along the passage. Sting, ahead by thirty paces just turned a corner.
"Agh! Damn!" a brilliant green flash ahead warns the two metal encase warriors who instantly rush forward to aid their companion. Turning the corner they find Sting, coated head to toe with glowing green dye. They give a slight chuckle and start to move forward, the passage opening up, a stagnant pool on their right; they see what appear to be crude huts built from sticks and mud. Rae brings her shield up guarding her chest when.....
Shhhhuuuuuunnnnnnkkk, a crude arrow buries itself into Rae's shield, its fire hardened tip only just missing her forearm. With the arrow still quivering she rushes at a huge Lizardman as it deliberately draws out another arrow, fitting it to the string of a huge bow. Not having time to loose another arrow at the charging Battle Maiden, the brute ducks beneath the blow at the last second, using the thick wooded bow to deflect her sword high.
Voog charges in fast on Rae’s heels. His focus on another large lizard as it fits an arrow to string. A roaring cry to Tempus erupts out of his mouth as he brings Koolmaag high over head, preparing to cleave the Lizard from neck to groin. Only a split second before the deadly steel could cleave the beast in two a smaller Lizardman steps into view, spitting out arcane words it points at Voog, his muscles instantly locking tight, denying him from his kill. Straining to move, his muscles tight as a catapults winch, the only thing Voog could do is grit his teeth and stare ahead as the Lizard, a menacing grin of glee on its muzzle, slowly draws back its monstrous bow, then looses an arrow into the frozen half-orcs chest. Blood fountains out. Voog could not even scream!
The Lizard draws back to shoot another arrow when from the darkness a dagger sails in, severing the string of it’s bow sending the arrow wide of its mark.
Sting appears from the shadows next to Voog. With a two handed grip, he plants a foot on his friends belly, pulling with all his might on the arrow that pierced his friends chest. A fresh spray of blood shoots out onto the Hin as the bolt comes free from the orcs flesh. Casting the arrow aside Sting quickly pours a healing potion directly into the wound as the flow of blood slows.
Denied its kill, the lizard draws a flint tipped spear. Roaring a charge, it lowers the spear meaning to impale both the Hin and Voog with one fell blow.
Death racing towards him, Sting with nothing to loose, rushes in to meet the charge. At the last moment he dives in a tumbling summersault over the spears tip, rolling up onto his feet again in one fluid motion his dagger flashes as his tumble carries him past the great brute.
Looking down in surprise as the Hin tumbles past the lizard sees its own blood spray out onto the cavern floor, and then it stumbles to the side as its intestines drop out of the razor cut to make a sickening “plop” onto the wet stone.
Rae spares a look back at her companions, then pivots about to deflect the crushing blow of a great stone flail with her large blazing shield. Her arm numbs and cracks under the force of the strike. She cuts into the arm holding the weapon then brings her blade flashing down diagonal across the armor cased lizard, her god’s blessed bastard sword drawing a line of blood through the creature before she pivots again to block another incoming blow.
The wicked tribal shaman jumps atop a barrel and again begins to call its foul magics, this time the target being Battle Maiden. With a last call in its hissing tongue, the shaman gestures in a downwards motion and a pillar of flames engulfs Rae. Pleased, the wretch hisses in triumph.
Stepping out of the flames, Rae impales the shaman as she lunges forward, then twists the blade as she draws it out again. Her armor only slightly scorched, Tempus has shown his approval of his faithfuls battle!
With a great roar Voog breaks through the enchantment and rushes in cleaves into the Lizards, fighting his way to fight beside the might warrior priestess. Back to back, Rae and Voog deal death to the remaining beasts. Sting mostly forgotten by the Lizards lends in with a precisely timed dagger throw.
Spattered with blood mostly that of their enemy, but some their own, the three heroes survey the carnage, their laborious breathing the only sound breaking the silence that has settled on the chamber.
“Healing for the valorous!” Rae steps up to her friend, laying a hand on his massive chest she intonesTempus to staunch the flow of blood that still leaks from the rend in his armored chest. Then she kneels down tending to her own wounds. The numbness in her left arm subsiding as the warmth of her gods blessing washes over her.
Voog nods and grunts his thanks to Rae, then busies himself collecting the rewards for their victory.
“I’ll search for traps!” Sting volunteers as he rushes to follow Voog. The two soon have a pile of armor and other goods set beside Voogs enormous pack
“Nothing much here worth keeping, but it should bring some coin at the store in town” The huge half –orc growls as he begins to load it all onto his pack.
He was nearly done his packing, strapping the last piece of armor onto his pack, a small sword that was hidden, falls with a resounding ring as it hits the stone floor.
“What!” Rae jumps up, sword ready to deal more death to any foe that may be there. She relaxes as she sees Voog pick up the small sword. “What is that?”
“A puny sword” Voog grumbles as he picks it up, but then gives a grunt as he feels a chill as his fingers close about the hilt. “Magic!”
He stands up, looking at the blade closer, noting a fine coating of frost along its edge.
With a wave of his huge hand he draws his companions closer.
“It isn’t much for us, but…” Rae says and they both turn to look at the Hin. “Sting would probably find it useful”
Rubbing his hands the small Hin steps closer. Examining the blade with practiced focus, he exclaims with excitement after a moment, “That’s exactly the kind of sword I want!”
Shoving the sword into Stings hand Voogs deep gravely voice says, “You keep then”
Shouldering the huge pack Voog moves to leave the dank confines of the cave.
As he passes by Sting he gives a deep “Grunt” and solidly pats the Halfling on the shoulder making him nearly stumble forward. That the only word, the heroes begin the march back to town.

The trek back to town was uneventful. Rae and Sting happily talking as Voogs ponderous steps urge them to match his pace. With their pouches full, and ale on the table in front of them, they are able to relax.
Rae and Voog discuss their next adventures of frothing mugs of Fentils best Ale as Sting sits quietly beside them.
Propping his feet on the table, Sting draws in deeply on a long stemmed pipe, then puffs out his cheeks blowing out the shape of a small Hin being chased by an Ogre. The smoke stretches in the slight breeze giving more distance between the Halfling and the ghostly ogre. The smoke Hin appears to turn about and wink before dissipating into the wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baptized in Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baptized in Blood   Baptized in Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baptized in Blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: