Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassin's Trial

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayana

Ayana

Assassin's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Trial   Assassin's Trial I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Venerated said I had to request the quest for Marana to become an assassin here,
so this is it ;D

my time is GMT -3 and I will be available anyday, anytime, besides from 5:30 to 9 pretty much.

Not sure what else I need to say, so,

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

Assassin's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Trial   Assassin's Trial I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Wren would gladly assist in any way she can!
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Assassin's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Trial   Assassin's Trial I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Actually, what happens is you let staff know of your desire to go into a PrC class, then we watch you for the RP and discuss it. Then we go to a quest or whatnot. It's laid out like that in the rules section, I believe.

https://daggerdale2.forumakers.com/server-rules-f2/prestige-classess-t45.htm

Last I had heard, you didn't want to go assassin. Now that you've changed your mind, it's been put up in the DM section.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

Assassin's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Trial   Assassin's Trial I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:46 am

And I need background, previous training, and real progressive RP reason for taking the class, seen as there are 3-4 characters wishing to be assassins at the moment and Im reluctant to grant them all lest we be awash.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

Assassin's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Trial   Assassin's Trial I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:32 pm

+1 to Ven's statement/request
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Assassin's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Trial   Assassin's Trial I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:35 pm

+2, hence what I put up there. No PrC request is a given, as stated in the rules.
Back to top Go down
Ayana

Ayana

Assassin's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Trial   Assassin's Trial I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:23 pm

I added up some stuff to her Bio so the story could be more well understood
sorry for the poor english, it feels quite limited for larger content.

https://daggerdale2.forumakers.com/character-histories-bio-s-f6/harner-grinder-and-marana-lanneset-t82.htm#1233

I didnt understand what venerated said about previous traning though,

thanks for the attention.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

Assassin's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Trial   Assassin's Trial I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:28 am

By previous training I mean how has the character followed the path of an assassin.

Becoming an agent of death doesnt happen over night.

For example, for Vee was taken under the wing of a high level zhentarim assassin and had to suffer many RP training sessions and a few RP posts before he got his first assassin lvl.
Back to top Go down
Ayana

Ayana

Assassin's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Trial   Assassin's Trial I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:41 am

Understood.

I got some computer problems right now, but should be able to continue playing some day soon.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Trial   Assassin's Trial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Trial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Scheduled Quests-
Jump to: