Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posted in appropriate places, in various locales, around Dagger Falls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sack blabbith

sack blabbith

Posted in appropriate places, in various locales, around Dagger Falls Empty
PostSubject: Posted in appropriate places, in various locales, around Dagger Falls   Posted in appropriate places, in various locales, around Dagger Falls I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:35 pm

**Written in careful script, the following post has appeared.**

I, Charlesburg Marburry, practicing scribe would like to offer my services to any interested parties. I am able to create, at low cost, scrolls that may aid any adventurer able to utilize the power of magic.

Below are selections:

Daze

Light

Ray of Frost

Resistance

Electric Jolt

Acid Splash

Armor of the Mage

Creature Summoning, of the first power

Magical Shield

Invisibility

Magical Missile

Strength of the Bull

Arrow of Fire

*Updated attachment to the post*

I have also began a study in the various enchantments of bone wands. These are considerably more time consuming and expensive to create, but with the proper preparation and payment I can place all of the above on a wand as well as a scroll.
I shall update this list as my skill with the pen, parchment and wand increases.

Any inquiries can be made to the Noble Stag Inn, in Dagger Falls, care of Charlesburg Marburry.

*SIGNED*

Charlesburg Marburry

Last edited by sack blabbith on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Posted in appropriate places, in various locales, around Dagger Falls
Page 1 of 1