Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ogre Chief

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaikahn

Ogre Chief Empty
PostSubject: Ogre Chief   Ogre Chief I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:21 am

Upon discovering the ogre chief camp, i noticed that once you have cleared all the spawns, and move towards the barrels to loots them, everything spawns again all at once, right on top of you as if they were hiding in the water or something =) not sure if thats a bug or intentional *shrugs* also, the chests outside the house dont seem to give xp for the locks.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

Ogre Chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogre Chief   Ogre Chief I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:43 am

Let me repeat again, that the new areas, no xp will be given for locks or traps. However, in areas which remained unchanged, xp will still be awarded.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

Ogre Chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogre Chief   Ogre Chief I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:57 am

Aye...that will be addressed as soon as my cpu gets here as my other one broke.Hopefully Kurt can cover my ass on that oversight.Had a million things going on and honestly I simply forgot to add that script to the chests etc.As for the spawns...*shakes head* Been having trouble with them for some time now.The spawn points aren't even set to spawn all in one place like that.And the timers on them have been set...wish I could look into it for you guys.My apologies.
Back to top Go down
FederOnline

FederOnline

Ogre Chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogre Chief   Ogre Chief I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Shaikahn wrote:
Upon discovering the ogre chief camp,...

Since Weaver doesn't have a PC, and I don't know the maps, can you tell me where you were?? I broke something and need to fix it today anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FederOnline.net
Shaikahn

Ogre Chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogre Chief   Ogre Chief I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:40 pm

Tesh trail, on the way to the mountains the ogre chief encampment, or do you mean exact location when they spawns came in all at once? if so right by the storage barrels near the water.....
Back to top Go down
FederOnline

FederOnline

Ogre Chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogre Chief   Ogre Chief I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:25 am

Shaikahn wrote:
Tesh trail, on the way to the mountains the ogre chief encampment, or do you mean exact location when they spawns came in all at once? if so right by the storage barrels near the water.....

Thanks....I'll check it out and try to get it done this weekend...unfortunately, the list is getting long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FederOnline.net
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

Ogre Chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogre Chief   Ogre Chief I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:01 am

Shaikahn wrote:

I could be wrong, but don't you mean the Ogre Raiders camp on the TETHYAMAR trail?

-Snottling
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

Ogre Chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogre Chief   Ogre Chief I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:28 am

Yeah, I do believe he does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ogre Chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogre Chief   Ogre Chief I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ogre Chief
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: Bug Forum-
Jump to: