Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tripp

Tripp

Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies   Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:35 pm

With a loincloth tied to his leg to stop the bleeding when the drow guard stabbed him, naked, cold, disoriented, yet starving, Averen thinks on what to do to escape. Finally after two days of planning he finally came up with a plan. Accept the fact that he is gonna die slow and pain. Then he snaps.

"I'm gonna die!" he yells out manically, being heard across the drow encampment's floor level.

Finally he relaxes as he slowly looses a grip on his mind, his smirk slowly turns into a twisted crackle smile that would make a tanar'ri wicked smile look like Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies   Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:36 pm

The last few weeks of being captured has really annoyed the drow but somehow they still keep him alive. Each time they would feed him, he would lean against the bars and urinate on the guards then jump out of the way before the guard can stab him with his halberd. The tormenting he yells out "You are doing it all wrong!" along with "The nearby Lovitar Temple can do better!" in manic elven to the door til they silence him. Only then he shows no signs of pain but pleasure and stares at them mockingly and with pity, only angering the drow more to the point they knock him out and drag the mad, sick and naked elf of Everen Ilesere back to his cell.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies   Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:29 pm

The drow, in retaliation for Ave's foolishness send in 15 guards to bind him while he is castrated. They then remove his tongue. He is hung upside down in his cell and beaten mercilessly.

(don't think you're going to carry on a thread while captured by drow and be getting the upper hand on them. your stats are such that he could not be handling his torture easily. he does not have an epic threshold for pain.)
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies   Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:09 pm

A priestess trailed her finger along Ave's jawline whispering too soft to be heard. She then took his severed tongue (which had been gnawed on by various underdark vermin) and placed it in his mouth murmuring a small prayer of healing.

"Its so much more gratifying when you can put words to your screams" She purred in his ear as she ran her fingers along the tips of his ears. "You will scream for me, won't you darthir? After all..." Here she reverted back to the tongue of the drow. "L'elamshin d'lil Ilythiiri zhah ulu har'luth jal!"

Her mocking laughter resounded in the cell as she walked out.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies   Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:38 pm

((Awww well. Casterated? Drow doing Orc rituals? First thing that came to mind when I read that was the battle of Gruumash and Corellen Lulthian xD and how most orcs do that during a holy day of theirs. xD Plus what does the healing spell do to his tongue? Sorry, I wanted to RP out Averen seeing it's boring to RP out a wizard all the time unless his paladin friend is around.))

Averen is demoralized after being mentally and physically tormented like this and casterated. Why he haven't given up on life? Possible it's because of hope, the last thing a sentinel being would give up on? Who knows. Averen already lost his mind but hasn't given up on life.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies   Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:49 pm

((he can yell and scream intelligibly now))
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies   Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:09 pm

((Okay. So how does he urinate if he's been casterated now? Plus if he was hung upside down all this time, wouldn't he be dead with the rush of blood going to his head? Sorry. Trying to figure this all out and how it's possible. Just trying to RP.))

Averen still yells out in pain and misery only followed by manic laughter during each time they torture well beaten elf.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies   Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:43 pm

((we'll work it out Rod, just need to get back into the game - with my head that is Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies   Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Head Games with the Drow for Dummies
Page 1 of 1