Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zei-keil

zei-keil

Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january Empty
PostSubject: Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january   Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:08 pm

it crashed. i was in dagger hills farms. walking. it restarted but is now password protected. and neither me nor Calis Cain can login..
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january   Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:44 am

Was called into work early while it was restarting. My apologies to all for that.
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january   Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:34 am

Not to keep complaining about the same thing over and over, because i feel like im getting on people's nerves here. But its.12:33 eastern time Us Jan 27th. Just thought i'd log on for a bit to see if anyone was on the server. And get a little RP in before class. But its down. just thought i'd let you know. (and the reason it's in multiple places.. is cuz i had forgot where i had posted it last night Sad )
Back to top Go down
CalisCain

PostSubject: Re: Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january   Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:05 pm

I'm just wondering why its down this morning as well...*shrugs* No matter...*waits patiently for the server to go back up*
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january   Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:30 pm

The server crashes. When I'm at work or asleep, theres nothing to be done about it. I check it as soon as I wake up. The reason I password it is people show no restraint and rush the server while it's loading. That makes it unstable. That means it's more likely to crash. I've told people I don't know how many times, please don't rush the server the moment you see it come up. Doesn't seem to matter. So until people figure out how to listen, I'll keep passwording it until it's ready. And if an emergency calls me away, it will stay that way. If you want me to stop passwording it, then stop rushing the server the moment it's up.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january   Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Remember TSM/LSM use to have a script for that, when you like log onto a character less then 5 minutes after the module is loaded, you get kicked. Pretty nifty for this problem imo.
Back to top Go down
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

PostSubject: Re: Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january   Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:09 pm

If you have a way of getting a hold of said script it would be more then welcome. As it is though kurt has enough on his plate without trying to figure out how to create something like that. We'll put it in if we can get it, that is if the thing is bug free. Thanks for mentioning it though, I didn't know such a script existed Smile
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january   Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:10 am

I'll ask Stone and some of the builders over there. I know I don't have a good rep. over there. (Like there is anyother place around on NWN I have a good rep. >_>) But I'll ask him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january   Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server. 8pm Eastern time. 26th january
Page 1 of 1