A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zei-keil

PostSubject: Server   Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Just wondering what was up with the server today. I was playing earlier. and then it crashed. but when it was restarted it showed up as locked, i figured the lock would only be temporary. But its been locked since 8pm. its now 11pm.. hopefully this can get fixed soon? Please..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sack blabbith

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:39 pm

Yes yes, as of 12:38 A.M. EST, USA, Daggerdale is still appearing as needing a password.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

PostSubject: Re: Server   Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:09 am

Huh... you're not the first person to say this, I'm looking at the screen right now and there's no password that I can see, when I tried logging in it didn't ask for a password. All I can think of is it's somehow buggy, I'm going to do a reset right now but I'll need a guinea pig to tell me if it's still passworded or not. If it is I'll do a hard reset, computer and all and see if that helps. Restarting now....

liquid shadow
Admin
Admin

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

PostSubject: Re: Server   Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:14 am

Alright, seems like whatever the problem WAS is now fixed. I asked someone to check and it seems to be working fine now. I'm sorry about the delay in all your gaming-ness Smile Please feel free to have at it now...

whodatis?
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server   Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:45 am

Really....don't need to do the same thread in multiple places people. Sheesh...lol

The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this: You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder is gay. You're not. He has a date coming over today. But you have the only ass. Feel better now???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server   

Back to top Go down

Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: Questions-
Jump to: