Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice Served.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaikahn

Justice Served. Empty
PostSubject: Justice Served.   Justice Served. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Threndor marched into the Lords Hall, a smile upon his weary face, blood and sweat still fresh upon his armor and axe. In his right hand he held a parchment, sealed with his own militia stamp, as well as Cerri's and Amy's.

(The parchment reads)

"This is the report of the findings of an investigation we undertook, of my own authority, as you , Lord Morn, have been so busy of late, those involved with this investigation, were myself, Cerri and Amy. A halfbreed orc
whom has been around the falls, and abiding the laws from what i have seen, found the three of us by the inn, the halfbreed looked tired and slightly injured. Upon sometime, working with his lackluster common, we came to the understanding that a Priest of Velsharoon, was in the southern farmlands attacking soldiers of the falls, and the halfbreed orc. Upon this information i decided that these claims warranted our investigations, having read the reports of dark dealings within recent times, this seemed only logical to investigate further."

"Upon speaking with several guards posted along the farmlands road, we came upon a wounded soldier of the falls, i treated him as best i could, asking another soldier to take him to the temple and replace his post, the guard was unable to speak, so i will leave questioning of him to yourself or your designate. Having a wounded soldier within your own lands, i deemed that we find this follower of darkness and question him. Upon a lengthy search of the surrounding dagger hills, we discovered him amongst a trail of slaughtered kobolds."

"At first the vile priest denied everything, but as soon as he saw the halfbreed his story began to change, finally admitting to have "broken -some- laws", I gave Cerri the order to place the bastard under arrest, but as soon as Cerri moved to place the irons upon the priest, he burst out of the den (with amazing speed). We gave chase but lost sight of him, we made the decision that it appeared he was heading in the direction of Teshwave, and promptly began a quick march toward the fabled city. With luck we had guessed right, stumbling upon him along the road, i yelled for him to Halt, he did not.......the battle did not last long. As we decided we should return to report our findings, we were attacked by another priest of Velsharoon, he too was slain. As we gathered the two corpses to bring back as evidence, the bodies vanished, we sensed a powerful dark magic present."

We made haste returning to the falls, and this is our signed report on this matter.

//for dm purposes, Thren examined their unholy symbols and rolled a modified 36 on his lore check.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Justice Served. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice Served.   Justice Served. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:19 pm

((my question would be a) did they have holy symbols on them in the first place and b) would Thren know what to look for. many of the more evil religions keep their holy symbols hidden on their person or hidden in some other manner, set inside a diamond or something.
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

Justice Served. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice Served.   Justice Served. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:29 pm

//we searched the first to fall thoroughly, Thren knew they were evil as Cerri detected, and further deemed examination as the second fallen priest had a troop of undead under his command, now i am not sure if Thren would find anything regarding their religion, that i guess would be your choice LoS =)
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Justice Served. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice Served.   Justice Served. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:42 pm

((meh, they're known evil priests. whether or not they have anything on them is up to them. BUT...if they show IN the falls, any militia member is duty bound to aid the guards in getting rid of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Justice Served. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice Served.   Justice Served. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice Served.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: