Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come on elves!

Go down 
+3
Blue-Wizard
Tripp
Shaikahn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaikahn

Come on elves! Empty
PostSubject: Come on elves!   Come on elves! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:26 am

Ok where are all the elves, i miss playing Neluril, need some support to rescue him , come on lets go!!!! LoL no pressure *Looks to the sky and whistles*
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

Come on elves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on elves!   Come on elves! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:40 am

Same goes with Averen. Can I get by with a little help from my friends? But take yalls time, I know I'm not well welcomed on the server so in no rush.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

Come on elves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on elves!   Come on elves! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:49 am

We're in the middle of the rescue, actually. It was postponed due to real life, and we'll get to resuming it when we have a time that works for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ayana

Ayana

Come on elves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on elves!   Come on elves! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 pm

ayana will do no good, just be trouble ;D sorry
Back to top Go down
A Person238

Location : Operations center of a Random Lol Generator somewhere in texas

Come on elves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on elves!   Come on elves! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:35 am

lol i hope you realise that that the elves on this server are OVERpopulated?
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

Come on elves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on elves!   Come on elves! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:46 pm

I have several chars that would help for their own personal reasons. My best time to play are Friday mornings, Friday Nights and Saturday evening/night.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

Come on elves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on elves!   Come on elves! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:00 am

I can only do planned plots in weekends, since I am GMT +1 it's hard for me to stay up until you American based people decide to wake up Razz
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

Come on elves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on elves!   Come on elves! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:59 am

Have a 7 to 3 job now doing housekeeping at a nursing home seven days a week. Damn recession. Anyways. I am on EST (-5 GMT) and very flexible about this. Just tell me when a few days ahead. With the recent downtime I've gotten caught back up in WoW and Lost Dale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come on elves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on elves!   Come on elves! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on elves!
Page 1 of 1