Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There should be a special place for this kinda stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zei-keil

zei-keil

There should be a special place for this kinda stuff Empty
PostSubject: There should be a special place for this kinda stuff   There should be a special place for this kinda stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:13 am

Just wanted to say. Server just crashed. I was in oldwood grove. Periam just logged on and i believe thorgrim was on. Just thought i'd update the DM's.
We really need a specific place for this.. so were not littering up the other non-related threads with server problem posts. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
FederOnline

FederOnline

PostSubject: Re: There should be a special place for this kinda stuff   There should be a special place for this kinda stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:43 am

Admins need to save server logs, and maybe get more debugging in the scripts to find out what is happening, but my money is still on perception....

Kurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FederOnline.net
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: There should be a special place for this kinda stuff   There should be a special place for this kinda stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:51 am

Dunno what to tell you lads. Went to a movie and the server was up both when I left and when I got back. As for needing a section for reporting it, we don't need it. As I've said numerous times in the past, its checked on a regular basis. The only time the server isn't checked is when we're both at work or sleeping and no amount of reporting it will do any good. Rest assured it's one of the first things we check when we get up. Even before the morning coffee. So if you feel the need to put it up here for others, just make your own post but know I won't be responding to it any more. Toodles.
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

PostSubject: Re: There should be a special place for this kinda stuff   There should be a special place for this kinda stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:37 am

I do recall seeing in the forums a post about the admin's wanting us to report it.. about where we were, and what we were doing at the time of the crash. So i thought i was helping when i posted this kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: There should be a special place for this kinda stuff   There should be a special place for this kinda stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Ah yes. That has its own thread. We were trying to see if there were any common causes of the crashes. Hadn't seen anything posted on it in so long I had forgot about it. Still not sure as to why the server appeared to crash on you last night tho...There was people on when I got back. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: There should be a special place for this kinda stuff   There should be a special place for this kinda stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:59 pm

It must have happened right after I logged out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There should be a special place for this kinda stuff   There should be a special place for this kinda stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There should be a special place for this kinda stuff
Page 1 of 1