Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Headless Horseman!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFed

Headless Horseman! Empty
PostSubject: Headless Horseman!   Headless Horseman! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:24 pm

For those that can't see my character Morana Moonsea's head...

Just extract this file into your NWN/Override folder. Viola!

Over and done with. cheers
Back to top Go down
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

Headless Horseman! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman!   Headless Horseman! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Hmm... thing is this: We are a non CEP/hak server, so every time we've had this problem with new players, them making characters with CEP heads, we've had them remake their PC. It's easier for the one person to remake a PC and choose a head that works on the server then asking that everyone download a file for your benefit. Just something to consider, last say goes to the admin, but this has always been the rule we've had. So I'm sorry, but you may be asked to do a rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

Headless Horseman! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman!   Headless Horseman! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:32 am

I don't mind downloading new mods because of one person, i think its quite dandy but I can see your point in the whole *don't want to make everyone download haks* thing
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

Headless Horseman! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman!   Headless Horseman! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:16 am

Yes, I agree with liquid shadow. A rebuild is the best way of doing it. Wearing a hemet at all times will do it too, but RP wise it's a bit silly. Smile

-Snottling
Back to top Go down
TheFed

Headless Horseman! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman!   Headless Horseman! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:49 am

Yeah. The helmets are more than slightly ugly in NWN... Rolling Eyes

I saw on another post that you're going to add CEP eventually to the mod. It would be nice if I wouldn't have to change my head, holding over until you do.

The file's only 68kb, but I do see your point.

I can deal with a helmet. I'll probably be roleplaying that it looks like a cowl or something though. Laughing

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Headless Horseman! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman!   Headless Horseman! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:18 pm

The change to CEP was from an earlier poll but isn't going to happen anytime soon. Sorry, mate, but you're going to need to remake the character.
Back to top Go down
TheFed

Headless Horseman! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman!   Headless Horseman! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:24 am

Done and done!
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

Headless Horseman! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman!   Headless Horseman! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:33 am

Aww and here I already downloaded the file! *approximately around the same time or before I posted the first comment*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Headless Horseman! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headless Horseman!   Headless Horseman! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headless Horseman!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: