Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prestige Classess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Prestige Classess Empty
PostSubject: Prestige Classess   Prestige Classess I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:58 pm

All PrC classes must have DM approval prior to being taken. Most will involve a quest of some sort before you may take a level in it. Also, at some point in the future, all PrC's will require a special token allowing you to take them.

It is in the players best interests to let the staff know as EARLY AS POSSIBLE that they may wish to take a PrC so that they can be observed for the desired RP. PrC's are special and are treated as such. Not everyone will get to play one.

To apply for a PrC, send an email to the DM email account and then inform us via the player communication section that you have done so.

Last edited by whodatis? on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Prestige Classess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige Classess   Prestige Classess I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:30 pm

A change to Bioware's requirements for the Arcane Archer class: One must be able to cast at least 3rd level spells to take the class. This would mean a minimum INT or CHA score of 13. It is necessary to be able to cast a fireball before one can imbue an arrow with a fireball.

Also, the only arcane classes that will qualify for AA are wizard and sorcerer as a bard cannot cast a fireball. Of course, sorcerer would only work if one takes the class early in the character's life, otherwise wizard would make the most sense as one is learning to cast spells.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Prestige Classess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige Classess   Prestige Classess I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:44 pm

Anyone that desires to be a weapon master must, well in advance, come up with a suitable weapon history/description and name. This will be placed on your weapon of choice and given to you. -Then- the staff will watch your rp to see if you are going in the right direction for the class.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Prestige Classess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige Classess   Prestige Classess I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:38 pm

The PrC class Red Dragon Disciple is not allowed on this server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prestige Classess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige Classess   Prestige Classess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prestige Classess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Server Information :: Server Rules-
Jump to: