Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valadiren Senglen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

Valadiren Senglen Empty
PostSubject: Valadiren Senglen   Valadiren Senglen I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:54 am

Name: Valadiren "Val" Senglen
Race: Elf
Height: 5'8
Weight: 167 lbs
Build: Light
Skin Tone: Tanned
Hair: Chestnut Brown
Eyes: Green/brown, shifting constantly.
Class: Druid
Diety: Rillifane Rallathil

Valadiren finds his origins in the Cormathor, the great forest. He was born near Yulash (As a landmark), and grew up there with the fighting around the area. He is, however, not used to battle by nature. Rather, he is a caretaker of the forest by teaching, as his parents and other elves have taught him. He began work in a grove there, tending it for some years before nature deigned to speak to him. Since then, however, he has felt restless in the forst that he called home for most of his life. One day, he sets out, for a nearby region where he might be able to do some good for nature.

((I'll add more as I come up with it. Might be a good tale!))
Back to top Go down

Valadiren Senglen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Character Histories/Bio's-
Jump to: