Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blight of the scaly skin not finishing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rapid55

rapid55

Blight of the scaly skin not finishing Empty
PostSubject: Blight of the scaly skin not finishing   Blight of the scaly skin not finishing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:26 am

We finished the 'blight of the scaly skin' quest but my journal still has it unfinished. It reads something like this: "Chi'kri'sraal is defeated. The blight will not threaten Dell any longer. Halasthan will want to hear the details at once."
I wasn't the one who accepted the quest, neither I was the one telling Halasthan the good news. You might want to tweak the scripts a little.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Blight of the scaly skin not finishing   Blight of the scaly skin not finishing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:57 am

I had a similar problem, being in the same party as Ebin. I think my journal completed when we talked to the quest NPC upon finishing it, but next time I logged on it was back to telling me to look into it in the journal. I don't know if this is a missing token or something related to the quest, or what have you.

On a similar note, a very similar thing happened to me regarding the were-boars quest. I didn't recieve a quest token preventing me from trying it again, and the journal is not showing as completed after I finished it. :/
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

PostSubject: Re: Blight of the scaly skin not finishing   Blight of the scaly skin not finishing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:13 am

I know of the issue. Only the one who has the quest item gets the finishing quest token. You'll have to bear with me, until I learn how to add finishing tokens to the whole party. This can be used as an exploit and it's a bannable offence, should we catch a player doing a quest repeatedly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Snottling
Back to top Go down
rapid55

rapid55

PostSubject: Re: Blight of the scaly skin not finishing   Blight of the scaly skin not finishing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:39 am

Code:

void main()
{
object oPC = GetPCSpeaker();
object oMember = GetFirstFactionMember(oPC,TRUE);
while (GetIsObjectValid(oMember))
{
CreateItemOnObject("thetoken",oMember,1);
oMember = GetNextFactionMember(oPC,TRUE);
}
}
?
Haven't really tried it, and I'm not sure if this is what you meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blight of the scaly skin not finishing   Blight of the scaly skin not finishing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blight of the scaly skin not finishing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: Bug Forum-
Jump to: