Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool forum avatars

Go down 
+2
Death And Reaper
Blue-Wizard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

Cool forum avatars Empty
PostSubject: Cool forum avatars   Cool forum avatars I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:58 am

I keep seeing really neat ones. All photoshopped into lightningy-fire goodness. If I wasn't so lazy I'd try that myself. Very Happy I got mine from a google search for 'blue wizard'. I think it's from a company that rents people out to entertain for parties.

If they were local, I would so pay someone to come to a friend's house dressed as a wizard. Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

Cool forum avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool forum avatars   Cool forum avatars I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:20 am

I used Paint.NET and an old wallpaper for the siggy. (You can do the same for an avatar, all it takes is a little cropping.)

Avatar for me is just something cool I found on another website.
Back to top Go down
rapid55

rapid55

Cool forum avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool forum avatars   Cool forum avatars I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:25 pm

I made mine using paint + I photoshopped the background and saved it as .PNG for the transparency.
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

Cool forum avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool forum avatars   Cool forum avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:15 am

You can also hunt for images on photobucket and deviantart =/
Back to top Go down
zei-keil

zei-keil

Cool forum avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool forum avatars   Cool forum avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:09 am

I got bored in class one day so i drew mine on a piece of paper.. i thought it looked cool so i then scanned it and shooped it. As for my Sig its just another thing i shooped together.
Back to top Go down
sack blabbith

sack blabbith

Cool forum avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool forum avatars   Cool forum avatars I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:20 pm

I drew mine with crayon and scanned it onto my computer. The image you see, if you cannot tell from my masterful artwork, is a gallant warrior bravely battling an owl bear. Note the blood dripping from the sword and the fine detail on the warrior's helm and shield.

If anyone wishes to commission a piece for their avatar I am available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cool forum avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool forum avatars   Cool forum avatars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool forum avatars
Page 1 of 1