Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NOOOOO!!! No cep I'll kill myself

Go down 
+8
sack blabbith
Death And Reaper
A Person238
Snottling
Valnagrad
Bear_Den
Tearing the Weave
rapid55
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

NOOOOO!!! No cep I'll kill myself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOO!!! No cep I'll kill myself   NOOOOO!!! No cep I'll kill myself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:35 am

*shrugs* Like I said that's my opinion only.That being said I've made due with the scraps I've been given and have come up with new ways to add and create different effects from basic materials.The thing I was getting at is for area specific placeables such as statues etc.Like the dwarven temple for an instance.That could have been made far more realistic with actual dwarven statues instead of the generic ones that have been in service since the games release.It appears some people like CEP and others don't.I was not trying to be a representative for builders as a whole.I am merely attesting to the fact that when building if CEP is used properly, it doesn't make a server look like an action server nor does it have to be flashy but it adds more realism and depth.
Back to top Go down
A Person238

Location : Operations center of a Random Lol Generator somewhere in texas

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOO!!! No cep I'll kill myself   NOOOOO!!! No cep I'll kill myself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:28 am

nwn is dnd with a visual interface, realism and depth arent important for roleplay, combat, talking, or anything else. im avoiding getting all offensive but really as much fun as it is to build with cep the fact remains there is too much baggage going with it
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOO!!! No cep I'll kill myself   NOOOOO!!! No cep I'll kill myself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:35 am

I agree they are not impoertant for RP but they can ADD to it as well.And I've built CEP servers before with CEP and had no ill effects.I guess it has to do with the equipment hosting it and the computers the players use to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOO!!! No cep I'll kill myself   NOOOOO!!! No cep I'll kill myself - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOOOOO!!! No cep I'll kill myself
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2