Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4th Edition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zei-keil

zei-keil

4th Edition Empty
PostSubject: 4th Edition   4th Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Alright,

So i have a friend that has a 4E D&D session going. Their 1 session in and i'm joining this session. I just thought i'd ask for all your opinions on 4E, good, bad, ugly, horrific? I've heard many people say many different things. I'll be trying my hand at it for every sunday at 8pm for idk how long now. Smile wish me luck. Oh and my char is a Human Male Fighter. Smile I'll list the stats and feats and such later tonight.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

4th Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Edition   4th Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:30 pm

https://daggerdale2.forumakers.com/ooc-talk-f12/4th-edition-t58.htm

Found this to let you know alot of folks thoughts of 4th ed. Wink We had this talk a bit ago but new players will always bring new viewpoints.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

4th Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Edition   4th Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:42 pm

I have a gaming group that converted over to 4E from 3.5E.

When I first picked up the 4E PHB I thought it was a big mistake. After playing a game I loved since about 1977 I seriously felt my D&D days were over, but figured I'd at least 'try' the new edition.

After our first game session my thoughts changed to "Hmm, Not bad, but still too new to decide". I played several more game sessions and was totally into it! I even stepped out of my norm, halfling rogue, and played a dwarven cleric. Up until this point I have NEVER played a dwarf or cleric in a PnP game. I had a blast and plan to play a dwarven cleric in our games when ever I can.
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

4th Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Edition   4th Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 pm

The murder of my character concepts is what really put me off 4th edition, i couldn't build characters the way I like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4th Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Edition   4th Edition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Edition
Page 1 of 1