A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Views On The Current DD

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Purgatori_Leader69

PostSubject: Getting some new players   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:23 am

I agree a post on the bioware site at Ye old tavern about the server could bring some more players to the server. I've noticed in the last week the server has been very empty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whodatis?
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Views On The Current DD   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:42 am

Summa, summa, summatime...its that time of year. Those with family spend time there. I think everything will return to normal after school gets going again. But...if you wanna bring new victims...*clears throat* erhm...players to the server, by all means, do so. Twisted Evil

The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this: You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder is gay. You're not. He has a date coming over today. But you have the only ass. Feel better now???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Re: My Views On The Current DD   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:36 am

Blue and I have been around, but playing privately hosted modules. And I'm in the process of working with a couple others to have a mod made. But I'll be around more once it's time to wrap some things up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Views On The Current DD   

Back to top Go down

My Views On The Current DD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2