Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encounter Respawns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
E

E

Encounter Respawns Empty
PostSubject: Encounter Respawns   Encounter Respawns I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:44 pm

I've been noticing something that I feel is kind of silly.

The encounters seem to respawn pretty quickly. Has this always been like this, or have they recently been changed?

Would make some sense that a place adventurers just cleaned out would remain mostly empty when they're on their way out, I think.

(Less XP for everyone! Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

Encounter Respawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter Respawns   Encounter Respawns I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:38 am

Nothing has been changed. I'm curious though - which areas are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
operationblade
DM
DM
operationblade

Encounter Respawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter Respawns   Encounter Respawns I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:54 am

i never really had a problem with respawns myself but i dont like it when they respawn on top of you on the way out.
Back to top Go down
E

E

Encounter Respawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter Respawns   Encounter Respawns I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:18 am

First noticed this at the Fire Giants. We got to the third room or so before we headed back and encounters had started to respawn already.

Second case was in the Guardian Rest, with all the golems, where I clearly noticed this as the first encounter had respawned when we got out of the second room. We also ran into all of the encounters again after not having been there for very long.

Last case was in the cultist place in Cormanthor, I can't remember what it's called. Lost something. But we had barely finished the first level, and it didn't take much time, when we had to step outside for a moment and on the way back through it all encounters had respawned.

In one case we also ended up fighting two or three encounters at once as respawned encounters swarmed out of adjacent rooms because we didn't close the doors behind us but adventuring is just dangerous business, after all Razz
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Encounter Respawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter Respawns   Encounter Respawns I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Those spawns were designed by Doly to come back quicker, making the area more treacherous and challenging.
Back to top Go down
E

E

Encounter Respawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter Respawns   Encounter Respawns I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:24 am

I figured as much. This is mainly just out of curiosity, because I never noticed this until now.

So that is all, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Encounter Respawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter Respawns   Encounter Respawns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter Respawns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: Questions-
Jump to: