Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming? Empty
PostSubject: Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming?   Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:32 pm

If so, then this is a game for you!

Ladies an' gennlemens...I give you:

BLOOD BOWL

http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming?   Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 pm

What if you don't particularly enjoy any of those things, would you recommend trying anyway?
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming?   Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:35 pm

I find the game great fun and a great way to pass the time. It's kept me occupied for the past week or so straight. And yeah, I'd recommend it to any that wanted to try it.
Back to top Go down
fervent

fervent

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming?   Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:30 am

I don't like such games... i am a lazybones...
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming?   Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:46 am

LOL..at least you're honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming?   Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy football, killing and maiming?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: