Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blizzards And Treachery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
operationblade
DM
DM
operationblade

Blizzards And Treachery Empty
PostSubject: Blizzards And Treachery   Blizzards And Treachery I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 pm

The second part of my event will be next sunday. Bare in mind i live in europe so those wanting to be involved i will do it around the times of 10-12pm GMT.

For RP of the current events NO players without DM permision are aloud to go to the frost giant lare or the slopes near it untill the event continues. If you chose to ignore this please do not expect to be let off and if a DM sees you there will be consequences IC, im warning you all now so that it will not look like a DM just wants to kill you.

Players are also too conisder the falls and sorounding areas under snow coniditions and for alot of the time blizzard like. This should make you more weary about leaving any shelter you are in within the falls, players may if a DM choses to effect them with cold/flu illnesses or even hyperthermia if failed rolls upon request happen. If you are effected by these please take into considertation your players health and risks of ignorning it.

See you all when im back from my holiday a week today.

Blade
Back to top Go down
operationblade
DM
DM
operationblade

PostSubject: Re: Blizzards And Treachery   Blizzards And Treachery I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:04 pm

*** Canceled ***

Sorry guys i got back from Hol today and im pretty tired. Wont be able too run this one tonight will try rearange soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Blizzards And Treachery   Blizzards And Treachery I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:56 pm

I plan to be on Friday Night. About 8PM Eastern tz. Not sure if anyone else would be there to participate.
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Blizzards And Treachery   Blizzards And Treachery I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 pm

I can be on, though I don't know how much help Val might be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blizzards And Treachery   Blizzards And Treachery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blizzards And Treachery
Page 1 of 1