Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Item lvl restriction what??????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaikahn

Item lvl restriction what?????? Empty
PostSubject: Item lvl restriction what??????   Item lvl restriction what?????? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Ok i understand "we" need to have a balance on the server but seriously, i cant even play one of my characters now, i keep getting a message saying character has an item lvl "restriction" equipped.

i dont see anything on the boards about the dm's preparing to launch this, and the item i have on my character was very WELL earned, i worked hard for it....

and for all the stuff i lost because i was away for awhile *houses, items stored in house, mysterious vanishing items* this kinda burns to the core, as any item i have on my characters was acquired "im sure" before any thought of an item restriction......

Please tell me this is a mistake or do something to allow my character to play.
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Item lvl restriction what??????   Item lvl restriction what?????? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:46 pm

I haven't heard of any item level restrictions enacted.
Back to top Go down
Death And Reaper

Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Item lvl restriction what??????   Item lvl restriction what?????? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:55 pm

...ILR? Wat? We don't have a system like that...
I keep getting the message 'you cannot use this item,' but I think that might just be a bug.
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

PostSubject: Re: Item lvl restriction what??????   Item lvl restriction what?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:12 am

Sorry, somehow the item level restriction box was checked. My fault. Sorry again for the inconveniance. lol!
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Item lvl restriction what??????   Item lvl restriction what?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:01 am

Things like that can happen when the server is restarted. Relax people, there are no plans for this so if you DO happen to encounter it or a single party server, just make a reminder post like this (sans anxiety) and it will be fixed ASAP. Smile Used to happen every now and then to me as well.
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

PostSubject: Re: Item lvl restriction what??????   Item lvl restriction what?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:02 pm

Sorry for the scare, it just got to me when i couldnt log in my character =)
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

PostSubject: Re: Item lvl restriction what??????   Item lvl restriction what?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Silly little elveses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item lvl restriction what??????   Item lvl restriction what?????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Item lvl restriction what??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: Complaints aka The Whine and Cheese Room-
Jump to: