Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farewell Daggerdale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

Farewell Daggerdale Empty
PostSubject: Farewell Daggerdale   Farewell Daggerdale I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:41 pm

I have decided to discontinue hosting the server. September 30th will be the last day. Why? It is quite simple - I don't enjoy the game anymore and the feeling has been growing on me the past few months.

If someone on the DM staff wishes to host Daggerdale in the future, let me know and I'll hook you up.

Best wishes,

Snottling
Back to top Go down
Telkar

Telkar

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Daggerdale   Farewell Daggerdale I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Hm...just when I was considering bringing Murkur in again for a bit of epicness, but problem is the lack of players of course anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/matthiasinn
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Daggerdale   Farewell Daggerdale I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:39 am

If you want to save your character(s) for LAN games and Local Vault games, do this: Log in, click Options, click Save Character. The character is now saved on your computer. Redo this with all the characters you want to save. Smile

-Snottling
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Daggerdale   Farewell Daggerdale I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:56 pm

No worries people, after a bit of refurbishment it will once again rise from the ashes.
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Daggerdale   Farewell Daggerdale I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:27 pm

I believe you!
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Daggerdale   Farewell Daggerdale I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:04 pm

You gonna come back playerside Raland? I already am working on it so it'll only be down for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Daggerdale   Farewell Daggerdale I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Well the problem is, there always 0 people on, even when I hop on for say, an hour to see if someone will join. For example its 4:07 AM right now, with university I can't say I am usually up at this time.

Seriously messed up timezones hmm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Daggerdale   Farewell Daggerdale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell Daggerdale
Page 1 of 1