A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

a question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
North Druid 25

PostSubject: a question   Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:03 pm

this might sound really strange, but i was looking to try to see which nwn is this made on. Becuase when i was looking into the hak pack it sead it was a pack for nwn2, but i was playing a sever called daggerdale in the nwn format, is this the same server and i just misread the hak pack, or am i incrediable lost?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DunmoresMaster

PostSubject: Re: a question   Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:39 pm

This is an nwn1 server. The only hakpacks it will use that I am aware of is the latest version of CeP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
North Druid 25

PostSubject: Re: a question   Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:38 am

alright thank you, i must of misred the website, i guess i'm at the right on after all! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

PostSubject: Re: a question   Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:54 pm

You're in the right, it's just currently down, at least for the time being. We'll be sure to do up a post to let everyone know when it's being put back up. Sorry for the confusion Smile

North Druid 25

PostSubject: Re: a question   Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:25 pm

thank you, i just found this forum, so i'm really lost to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

PostSubject: Re: a question   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:13 am

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to post here and we'll do our best to answer Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a question   

Back to top Go down

a question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: Questions-
Jump to: