A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wand Crafting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death And Reaper

PostSubject: Wand Crafting   Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:22 pm

As related to me by "CredibleThreat" today, the wand crafting seems a bit off on cost- I don't know why this is, but I'm just the messenger. Anyways, according to him, when crafting an empowered wand of frost, it cost him something about 20k. This sounds like a bit much, considering that the spell is a cantrip- even if it is empowered. Perhaps the numbers are a bit off on multipliers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Wand Crafting   Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:38 am

That's something I inherited. I don't know anything about it. I do remember though something about people making wands and then selling them for a huge markup or something to that effect. Maybe that's why it was changed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
whodatis?
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wand Crafting   Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:19 am

That's exactly why it was changed. The market of the Falls wouldn't handle the influx of wands like that, so in order to keep people from exploiting the snafu, the prices were tweaked.

The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this: You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder is gay. You're not. He has a date coming over today. But you have the only ass. Feel better now???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: Wand Crafting   Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:01 am

whodatis? wrote:
That's exactly why it was changed. The market of the Falls wouldn't handle the influx of wands like that, so in order to keep people from exploiting the snafu, the prices were tweaked.

Indeed. I remember it was ricantexan I believe who started doing that? Correct me if I'm wrong. And long time no see D...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wand Crafting   

Back to top Go down

Wand Crafting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: Out of Character Forum :: Questions-
Jump to: