Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unexplained death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Preddy

Preddy

Unexplained death Empty
PostSubject: Unexplained death   Unexplained death I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:19 am

I logged off with Gorfind in the Tethyamar trail south alive, when I logged back on he was dead, the combat message only says someone killed someone, and nobody has been on my computer, so its a bit of a what the hell?
Back to top Go down
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

Unexplained death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained death   Unexplained death I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:58 am

If it was a crash then your PC doesn't register the log out right away so there's enough time for anything that's attacking you to kill you so that when you reboot the game and log back in your PC is dead. It's the way the game is set up, it prevents people from logging of as they're about to die, thus using an exploit. If it wasn't you crashing I don't know what to tell you, as often as you DO crash, and you do crash alot, maybe you started the process of logging out but it didn't take. Maybe it locked up NWN before it registered it being logged off or whatever. I've no idea if that made any sense at all but I'm tired so sorry if it didn't, I'm going to sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Preddy

Preddy

Unexplained death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained death   Unexplained death I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:08 am

That seems probable, however i wasnt being attacked when it crashed, which is real nasty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unexplained death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained death   Unexplained death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexplained death
Page 1 of 1