Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keli Hillsafar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenMox

GreenMox

Keli Hillsafar Empty
PostSubject: Keli Hillsafar   Keli Hillsafar I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:59 am

Keli Hillsafar

Of old, the dwarven realm of Sarphil encompassed the Moonsea area. The only trace they left behind, is the name of the metropolis of Hillsfar, after Clan Hillsafar‘s settlement. Beset by orcs and the Elven Court, the dwarves of Clan Hillsafar were forced to move north into the Galena Mountains. This is where the Hillsafar clan can be fond to this day.

Some fifteen years ago, Hillsfar was ruled by a council of humans, half-elves and representatives of the Elven Court. Maalthiir, a very powerful merchant mage, overthrew the council, backed up by his army, the Red Plumes. Hillsfar was put under martial law, and the paranoid racist Maalthiir proclaimed that non-humans were either killed on sight, or sent to the Arena, for public amusement.

At that particular time, a young Keli and her father were visiting Hillsfar. Her father had always wanted to see what was left of the once proud dwarven settlement. Chaos ensued, and Keli’s father was taken to the Arena, while Keli escaped the fate of her father, by the helping hands of Glinda Scatterscar, the head of the Mage Guild.

Keli lived for many years under the wing of Glinda, who saw Maalthiir’s iron hand rule as a ruining influence on the city. The Guild succeeded in smuggling into Hillsfar a number of non-humans, all of whom were trained either in the art of magic, as warriors, or as clerics. There, Keli learned how to fight, her preferable weapon being a dwarven waraxe, and she was sent outside of the city, her appearance altered by an illusionist spell, to spy on the Red Plumes.

As time passed, Keli grew more and more impatient, always wanting to hone her skills in toe-to-toe combat. While Keli got used to illusionist spells being cast on her, she saw how deceptive magic can be, and she now is very sceptical to arcane magic. In the end she had to leave Hillsfar, as she grew sick of it all. She vowed to Glinda that she will be back someday, and together they shall overthrow Maalthiir, and Hillsfar shall once again be a place proud of its dwarven heritage.

I hope this will spread some light on who Keli is, and what makes her tick.

Love, Moxy
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

Keli Hillsafar Empty
PostSubject: Keli's waraxe's bio   Keli Hillsafar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:23 am

In ancient times, Clan Hillsafar, of the dwarven kingdom Sarphil, had a surface settlement where present day Hillsfar stands. Beset by marauding orcs and elves from the Elven Court, the dwarves were forced underground.

There, they mined under the Elven Court. The elves resented this intrusion, and repeatedly attacked the Hillsafar clan. This war raged for decades, and to better withstand the magic of the elves, the Sarphilan smiths created magical axes. These axes bore powerful dwarven runes of power, lending the weilder better resistance against the magic of the elves.

The axes proved to be effective, but in the end, before the number and magic of the elves, the Hillsafar clan had to abandon their home, fleeing to the Dragonspine range.
The axes were passed on through the generations, but many of the them were lost over the years, and today, only a few remains.

Keli's axe, the Mage Slasher, were given to her on her 40th birthday by her father. She cares for it like it was her baby, partly because it is the only memory of her father, and because of its history. It has now become an extension of her axe arm.
Back to top Go down
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Keli Hillsafar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keli Hillsafar   Keli Hillsafar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:28 pm

Well written. Snottling, can you take her weapon description and slap it on a weapon like the one she has and craft it to look the way she wants it please?
Back to top Go down
Snottling
Admin
Admin
Snottling

Keli Hillsafar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keli Hillsafar   Keli Hillsafar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:30 pm

I sure can. Good bio, Moxy.

-Snottling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keli Hillsafar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keli Hillsafar   Keli Hillsafar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keli Hillsafar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Character Histories/Bio's-
Jump to: