Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A special thanks to obxfiona

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

A special thanks to obxfiona Empty
PostSubject: A special thanks to obxfiona   A special thanks to obxfiona I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:16 pm

obxfiona has done much to help get some flesh on the forums. She took the time to type out the gods. That's -alot- of time and typing. So we give her much thanks. cheers
Back to top Go down

A special thanks to obxfiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: A special thanks to obxfiona   A special thanks to obxfiona I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:20 pm

I do believe I did a forward thank you post in the last thread but once again I will do so. Thank you for your time and effort into getting these up and fleshed out Fiona, we truly appreciate it. It's sometimes the small things that people do as a community that makes things better as a whole and in that category are things such as this. Thanks a ton.
Back to top Go down

A special thanks to obxfiona
Page 1 of 1