Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sexual Interaction Between Characters/Players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

Sexual Interaction Between Characters/Players Empty
PostSubject: Sexual Interaction Between Characters/Players   Sexual Interaction Between Characters/Players I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:22 pm

While this server may not have a 'PG-13' type setting, this does not give you free reign to go and screw someone's brains out in the local inn for hours on end. This sort of behavior/RP will, at the very least, be frowned upon. Consider this your warning, you may well end up with a dragon paying you a surprise visit. I respect that the majority of people that will be playing here are in fact, adults, and thus, can give consent to participate in such acts; But honestly, if that is what you want to spend the majority of your time here doing, this is not the server for you. There is an entire section under 'social servers' that I'm sure you would find to be far more enticing. While you may -think- you are alone in that secluded area in the middle of the woods or inside that inn room, but DM's tend to go everywhere and watch everything and everyone at any given time. So always try to assume you are being watched, just to be safe Twisted Evil

Now, while cybering may be frowned upon, there are behaviors that will not be tolerated at all. One of these is harassment, sexual or otherwise. If you feel you are being harassed, I don't care if you're male or female, take a screen shot and send it to the DM email account. Those that are guilty of such offenses will be immediately banned with or without warning, depending on my mood Smile If this is not clear enough, DO NOT DO THIS, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

On a side note, while this is a full PvP server, matters regarding rape/sexual violence towards another PC is a very sensitive matter and this should NOT occur without the other players EXPRESSSED consent and DM permission.
Back to top Go down

Sexual Interaction Between Characters/Players
Page 1 of 1