Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crafting and add/remove robe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Telkar

Telkar

Crafting and add/remove robe Empty
PostSubject: Crafting and add/remove robe   Crafting and add/remove robe I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:46 pm

It'd be very nice to get rid of the feature that disallows adding/removing robes of clothing. Then I mean for actual clothes and not armors cause that would be strange, but I'm not sure it's possible to choose clothes specifically.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/matthiasinn
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Crafting and add/remove robe   Crafting and add/remove robe I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:02 pm

Agreed but irrelevent to me who doesn't wear robes ^^
Back to top Go down
liquid shadow
Admin
Admin
liquid shadow

Location : from? why I was squeezed from my mothers loins, bloody and squalling, where are you from? =D

PostSubject: Re: Crafting and add/remove robe   Crafting and add/remove robe I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Same thing here as with the one handed spear request. Something that had already been discussed, these things are a little further down the line of importance though, as I'm sure you can understand. Our build staff already has alot on their hands so they know of the things we want done eventually and will, eventually, get to them. Until then though everyone will have to be patient. Until we -can- get it implemented, see a DM about it, we can do it manually. See you all in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crafting and add/remove robe   Crafting and add/remove robe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crafting and add/remove robe
Page 1 of 1