Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
whodatis?
Admin
Admin
whodatis?

Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes Empty
PostSubject: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:40 pm

Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes Daggerdale_0000-1
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:33 pm

hahaha lmao! Wow! You are in a conversation and I pop in with I'm going to make fajitas and guacamole....classic...good stuff LoS..thanks for sharing that.And yes the Zhents do enjoy killing non-Zhents.
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:36 am

rofl pwnt!
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:47 am

Though to be fair I was surprised on first entry when I was attacked but I came to the conclusion straight away. I even visit there sometimes to see if I can take the bastards.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:19 am

Wow... If I can only get that type of conversation to lighten up my day GMing on WoW... Hahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:00 pm

^^^^ That's probably why you don't...is because you are GMing on WoW Razz *shamelessly plugs for NWN*
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:01 am

Besides the typical tickets from pissed off parents who let the computer baby sit their 8 year olds saying that they caught their kids watch two PCs ERP and expect me to do something about it. Yall have it made but I'm getting paid to do this >Very Happy Big difference.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:26 am

Heh, a job is a job I guess.Take the good with the bad.Buuuutt a stressfull unfulfilling job is the worst kind to have.And for the majority of the world that's all anyone has nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:30 pm

*raises a shot of jim beam at hearing that to calm his nerves after the recent 8 hours of GMing.* Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:24 pm

^^^^ Lol...um no! Jim Beam is awful.Thinking of drinking that stresses ME out!
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:45 pm

*sighs and just settles for a gallon of green tea instead* Yeah, my other half's friends raided the liquor this past week.
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:31 pm

You better kick them b****hes in the rump and tell them to take their broke mooching asses out to the store and replace your medication!
Back to top Go down
Raland

Raland

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:50 pm

Agreed Jim Beam is horrible, its liek a party in my mouth and everyone is throwing up.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:48 am

Well, had to much jacks when I lived in Bama. Other half is crown royal... Settling for Jim Beam right now:P
Back to top Go down
Tearing the Weave
DM
DM
Tearing the Weave

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:07 pm

I've always been solid with 7 n 7's and Bud Light.Crown is good if ice cold and Seagrams Gin in a frosty bottle is the shit too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes   Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conversations that make the DM's laugh and bring tears to our eyes
Page 1 of 1