Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lady's Grace

Go down 
+9
Mattews
Makuren
Tearing the Weave
Bear_Den
Telkar
Tripp
GreenMox
whodatis?
Venerate One
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

A Lady's Grace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:04 am

Good show last night folks. I really enjoyed myself.

I probably run the next installment this weeked. When would be best for folks?
Back to top Go down
Bear_Den
DM
DM

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:35 pm

Friday, if we finish before 2 in the afternoon (eastern), or after 9 PM (eastern) would work great for me. Would love to be able to get in on it.

Saturday Just about any time as long as I know ahead of time so can adjust my schedule.
Back to top Go down
Mattews

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:44 pm

Great time yesterday!!
Best time for me during the weekend would be 17-22 (GMT -03:00)... On weekdays its better though... Smile
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:28 pm

Don't know if I'll be able to make it this week... Berkle's Goochland County Slaughtering of the Christmas Hog is this weekend and possible be the one setting the entire thing up... So possible in the evening after 6pm EST on Friday or Saturday, thats if I have internet...
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:33 pm

I enjoyed myself very much last night. Thanks for that,all. Smile

About the next session - All of Friday is good, also Saturday, from 23:00 GMT+1, and all of Sunday, too.

Moxy Smile
Back to top Go down
Makuren

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:08 pm

Brencor is good to go! Rather dull walking around Dagger Falls alone though! Choose a date and lets do the next one Very Happy. It was an awsome session!
Back to top Go down
Blue-Wizard

Blue-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:37 pm

(( I /should/ be able to make it whenever. Here's something in character: ))

Teldinain approaches Fentil with an aura of excitement about him.

"I have a proposition that will make you leap with unbound enthusiasm. ..Figuratively, if not literally."

He offers a disarming grin.

"Of course, you've heard of the tragedy that had befallen the very last performance of A Lady's Grace... Everyone brimming with curiosity regarding the entire event, rumors abound, and gossip simmering like sweet, sweet gravy? What if I told you that that final performance might not -necessarily- be where the story ends..?"

He rubs the nails of one of his hands on the collar of his tunic.

"I'm prepared to perform the ballad, and I'd be eager to do it here. I know I had a good offer in Teshwave, but I wanted to give the celebrated establishment known across the land for its fantastic pie a chance for even greater renown. The specific details can be arranged beneficially for the both of us, I'd just like to know if I should be preparing for a wider stage in Teshwave, or if you'd have this fine opportunity here, where my heart lies, in this fine, serendipitous inn..."

A creeping grin crosses his face, a glint in his eye comparable to a gold coin in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:11 am

Fentil ponders a moment, rubbing his hands together.

He had heard about the massacre at Anathar's Hall and he had heard all about the doomed final performance of Acthello the Bard..... but still, this would really stick it to that pig Mossop. He would die before he handed over his family recipe to -that- pig, and he would rather chop off a hand before he gave people reason to go to Teshwave and eat that toad's pie.

Fentil looks up at the young singer and nods, shaking his hand, 'You got a deal, friend.'

The moon is bright, the hour late.

And somewhere, a shadow stirs....
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:12 pm

((Averen will not be able to make it... I am out in the sticks on 56k dial up... I really don't want to do this, but family comes first over the game as always and won't be able to make it whenever it will happen. I know I'll be back sunday night (Post 6PM EST). One of my concern is Averen being left out of this and SoL and possible be left out of a major part of the campigan. If that does happen, I will have to pull out. Last resort though, but I wish everybody luck and fun, wishing I could join yall!))
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:33 pm

The next session will kick off on Monday, at about the same time.

Any problems or questions please dont hesitate to post.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:24 pm

((Which time?))
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:30 am

//Same time as last, which was around 9 GMT for moi...
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:40 pm

((Okay... Weekend is here... When are we gonna do Chapter 4?))
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:30 pm

I am feeling Sunday night, same time as the rest of the events (And its actualy Chapter 3 Tripp Wink ))

As usual, anyone has any problems get back to me here.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Oh... Well... Okay... Got 42 hours to get Ave to 7th... Whewt!
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:35 am

I would be able, but it would be a later for me I am afraid, so I guess Kalim is strill engulfed in his research. Later... well, 21.00 GMT = 22.00 my time. It could be I would be 5 minutes later, or 15... dunno... really :S
Back to top Go down
Mattews

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:27 pm

So? Did it happen yesterday? I was away for the holidays so I couldnt make it...
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:53 pm

Nothing much, Anathar's Dell got wiped off the map but aside from that just miffy piffy storyline stuffs :p
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:26 pm

Yeah, nothing much, some deaths, some major questions answered - well... more information towards it anyway and of course indeed, being holed up inside a temple in the middle of the destruction that once was Anathar's Dell helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:16 pm

So did we have chapter 4 yet or thats this weekend? If it's after friday, then never have to worry about Averen missing out on another one again.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:08 am

Im hoping to wrap the campaign up within the coming week or so. Mostly because im back at work come monday and im straight back into 18 hour days.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:50 pm

If we can come up with times to complete this, that'll be great. My RL right now is pretty much done on "play it by ear" routine. Which really makes it to these things impossible, that would explain my absence in general.
Back to top Go down
A Person238

Location : Operations center of a Random Lol Generator somewhere in texas

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:43 pm

my guy's level 4 and i might wana join...but i have no idea what time in my timezone this is supposed to be and there is a possibility i wont be able to be there...can somebody tell me what time U.S. central time?
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Rule of thumb with living in CST is that we're -6 with GMT. Besides that, I think we finished it like last night seeing V1 will have to go back to 18 hour days like he mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:16 am

No its not finished yet, I will probably look to finishing on Friday as I will have most of the night to wrap up the various threads etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Grace   A Lady's Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lady's Grace
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Scheduled Quests-
Jump to: