Daggerdale 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to Neverwinter Nights gamers that wish to roleplay in the Forgotten Realms setting of Daggerdale and it's surrounding areas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apocalypse Then

Go down 
+3
Tripp
Shaikahn
Venerate One
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

Apocalypse Then Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse Then   Apocalypse Then I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:50 pm

To mark the launch of the new-look DD, and to give some kind of reason for the major changes in locations, I will be running a special one-off event this coming Friday.

This is open to all characters of all levels. It is a chance for everyone to get together for one last big send off to the Dale as we know and love it.

Reply here so I have an idea of numbers. Timings will probably be late my time (GMT).
Back to top Go down
Shaikahn

Apocalypse Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Then   Apocalypse Then I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Bortimir might be able to make it, depending how late, as i have to work sat morn, i am however free sat night and all day sunday. i am eastern time btw.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

Apocalypse Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Then   Apocalypse Then I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:51 pm

What about characters from yer other questline, V1? Rather not make a new character just for this, but rather play Averen seeing I rather stick to one character.
Back to top Go down
Archion

Archion

Apocalypse Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Then   Apocalypse Then I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:34 am

Bandit will likely show up. Where there's chaos, there's coin to be had Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

Apocalypse Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Then   Apocalypse Then I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:40 am

Like I said, this is a stand-alone one off so yeah, just bing regular characters.
Back to top Go down
GreenMox

GreenMox

Apocalypse Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Then   Apocalypse Then I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:29 pm

Keli will be there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

Apocalypse Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Then   Apocalypse Then I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:09 pm

*groan* Awright... I'll make a new character then -if- I am able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Venerate One
DM
DM
Venerate One

Apocalypse Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Then   Apocalypse Then I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:15 pm

Tripp, read what I posted. I said regular characters theres no need to make a new sodding character.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

Apocalypse Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Then   Apocalypse Then I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:19 pm

Oh! Sorry. Okay, broad definition of "regular" there. Averen will be there if I can make it. In the process of moving.
Back to top Go down
Q-2
DM
DM
Q-2

Apocalypse Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Then   Apocalypse Then I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:23 pm

Bring on the chaos! Whooohoooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Cerridwyn

Apocalypse Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Then   Apocalypse Then I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Count on Cerridwyn, and possibly Amy.
Back to top Go down
Tripp

Tripp

Apocalypse Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Then   Apocalypse Then I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:14 pm

Gonna try to make it. In the process of moving to my new apartment. This pretty much been in the works for months now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apocalypse Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Then   Apocalypse Then I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Then
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daggerdale 2 :: In Character Forum :: Scheduled Quests-
Jump to: